[A] <MC Raiders> Sat/Sun 5:30-9pm Server

MC Raiders is currently looking for more people for pre raid-BIS farming and raiding, beginning with MC this coming Saturday. Most of us have been playing MMOs together for the better part of a decade. If you have any questions about the guild or our players, you may direct inquiries to myself (Rebuffz with 2 fs), Wizrobe, Nimin, Entelechial Dunraven or Doaix.

2 Likes

Specifically looking for a couple of warlocks, 2 more hunters, all varieties of healers and some sneakybois, we are also hosting an MC this Saturday at our normal raid time (5:30pm server) if you want to see what we’re about.

This is a great group of people. I’ve known some for many years. They get a bump!

1 Like

Molten Core on Sat 10/12 at 5:30 pm server!

Awesome group of players. Come join in on the fun!

Daily bump ++

FIrst MC cleared up to Shazz, still looking for more players to round out roster.

Need some sneaky rogues and warlocks. We like priests and mages too. 8/11 Phase 1.

Here is the bump, again, great group of people, very organized and so on. Two Thumbs UP!

Is your official raid time Saturday at 5:30pm server or was that just a 1 time host?

Our official raid times are 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM Server, Saturday & Sunday. Feel free to hit any of us up if you have any more questions!

Hard bump. In need of Rogues and Warlocks. Our official raid times are 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM Server, Saturday & Sunday. Contact in game: Wizrobe, Nimin, Entelechial, Dunraven or Doaix.

down to 1 farm night per week, and we’re literally throwing away warlock and rogue gear. High need for people to soak up those purples. Toss up an app via: discord.gg/jsxs3bS

Quick Bump for the good peeps. Again, great group here. They are almost like the family I never knew I wish I wanted!!