[A] [Mankrik] <Intrepid> ⚔

Hello there!
Are you a fearless adventurer looking for a home to come back to after a long night of grinding? In search of a community who can help ease the pain when the one thing you want drops while you’re on an alt? Want some pals to rant to when a rogue steals your node while you were in combat?

Intrepid is the guild for you my friend.

Who are we?
Starting as a day 1 guild, we built ourselves up on the server as more of a meme guild and thus had the reputation that followed. Hosting our own pugs on the server and establishing lasting relationships with other guilds helped but wasn’t enough to shake it and so when big guild drama broke the straw on the camel’s back, we decided it was time for change. We wanted to be taken serious but still keep our playful side. Kel’Thuzad would be going down and we would be having a grand time. From the ashes of our former guild, Intrepid was born with the intent of creating a community for all players of WoW than will push Naxx and still keep that chill atmosphere. Whether you be someone new to the game, long time vanilla vet, casual raider, or even a social member, we have a spot for you. We don’t boast absurd rosters because our members, aren’t just numbers, they’re our second family.

What is our goal?
Our goal is to raid through Classic with the intent of carrying on through classic BC should Blizz continue that way. So yes, we’ll take you to Naxx. We also do our best to help out the smaller guilds that may not have the members to raid or others that don’t have a spot in their guild. We keep prio on guildmates but enjoy running with our “honorary guildmates” every week. The aim is to get the last few people needed for our core 40 man team to be able to run guild only MC and BWL and running our pugs on an off day for any casual members.

Raid info:
Wednesday and Thursday at 8pm server (est) with our off day currently being Friday.
We have MC, ZG, and Ony on farm and are currently progressing 7/8 in BWL.

What we need:
Warlocks, Fury Warriors, Rogues, RDruid, HPriest
We also accept social members or casual raiders for eventual 2nd team.

Loot:
EP:GP ms>os

As a leader, I strive to be as open as I can about the guild I’m proud of. I want people to know who we are and what we are about and honesty is the key to that. Of course reading about us isn’t the same as meeting us so feel free to contact me or if you’re on the server, any guild members that are online should be more than willing to help out or pass a message along.

Look forward to meeting you! Long Live Intrepid!

Contact Info:
Discord Name: Kassanova#8726
PuG disc: discord.gg/KJTz7YE
Character name: Cassidy (main), Sourskittles (alt)