(A) MaluMalu Is Recruiting Lost Souls Looking For A Home!

Greetings From MaluMalu,
We are a Sanctuary for all. We are currently a small guild looking for likeminded individuals who are interested in a social atmosphere, in mythics, and potentially raiding when we are at a state that will support it.
We have active members every day. Leveling and hanging out most of the time or running dungeons whichever suits our fancy at the time.
Not Geared? We will help you run mythics until you are, and lootshare when and where we can until you are!
Never raided? We will walk you through mechanics till your comfortable with them. We are a learning guild that is very social and patient with people who want to learn.
We are looking to fill out a raid and smash some bosses but that’s not all we do we like transmog runs of old content and occasionally even PVP.
Raid Wise we are looking for some
Dps: Any (excluding hunters) nothing against them at all, just got more than a few of them currently.
Healer: Any
Tanks: none but certainly not excluding them.
We have a discord which we all are in almost all the time Feel Free To join us and ask questions, ask for help, or just chat like we do. We promise we dont mind at all.
We are an 18+ guild that is and will remain drama and elitist free.
For inquiries search us in the guild finder or search for our guild in /who and ask for an invite.
Or if you want to chat first, join us in Discord let me know and we I can get in touch and pass it to you.
If you have further questions Feel Free to add me to RealID, I don’t bite. Killianth#1179
Good Luck In Your Adventures and Hope to Meet You Soon!

Wanted to add some things to the above post in a small bump and update. Our typical raid days are Saturday around 6:30pm server.

Classes we are looking for
DPS: I am looking for the following classes in order of highest to lowest desirability. Monk, Warrior, Mage, Shaman, with everything else being a lower priority though still wanted. Play what you have fun with above all else with us.
Healers: Again most wanted to play what you want.
Shaman, Monk, Druid, Paladin, Priest (we have 2 priests already one of them being an alt of mine.)
Tanks. I main a Blood DK and would like any of the tanks as a battle buddy so I’m not picky.

For mythics it is rather ad hoc in terms of nights that we do them but, if folks are on and you want to blast out some keys by all means let’s roll. If you have any further questions add me under Azrubekt#1516 or you can /who me in game under Embalbekt. I’d be happy to go over details and answer any questions you may have or want to ask.

We are typically a early evening to late night active guild as many of us are night shift workers (east coast) though we do have some folks on during the day.
I look forward to hearing from folks in-game or on here.
-Cheers -Embalbekt

Small update.
Raid days are currently once a week alternating due to work schedules and conflicts. Raids go on a Thursday one week and Saturday another rotation. Raid times are 7pm Server.

Mythic+ is usually. “Hey want to go run some keys?” “yeah sure let’s roll.” so we do them on the regular. So adhoc and informal as crap but, I tend to focus on the run and getting it done.

Current progress on raid and mythic+ is as follows.

Nathria Normal 3/10
Heroic Nathria 0/10
Mythic+: 5-6 is our key average.

Slot roster is as follows
Main Tank: Filled (Me actually)
Off Tank: Have 2 that rotate in but, looking for a permanent
Healers: Holy Priest with 2 slots open Looking for Monk, Shaman.
DPS: 3-5 per raid Looking for Warrior, Mage, Shaman, or Monk.
Again reach out to me @ Azrubekt#1516 if you have any questions.
-Cheers -Embalbekt

Update. Main healer slots are closed looking for backup heals now.
Raid prog update: Now 6/10 normal. All previous posts past those apply.