[A] Mage & Priest looking for guild

Priest: Aanara (Disc) 194ilvl - mostly pvp gear
Mage: Righn (Arcane) 197ilvl - mostly pvp gear

We are looking for a guild that raids between 9:00pm-1:00am (Server time). We are not interested in elitist guilds. We have only had a chance to kill a few bosses in normal and heroic CN, but we are both able to learn and understand boss mechanics as long as you willing to work with us.

The mage has played the game off and on since 2006 as many different classes.
The priest is a new retail player, but has played classic for a year and was taught by myself who also played a healer for many years.

We both enjoy playing the game and want to experience more than just the PvP aspect of Shadowlands.

We might be a good fit, we should talk

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/asargerascohortes-praetoriae-looking-for-fire-mage-and-ret-pallies-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-12am/851701

Hi there, Dotsnow.

I help lead a friends/family guild that is currently 6/10H (should be 7/10 tonight) and have a few gaps we are still trying to fill.

We currently raid Wed, Sun, Mon from 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST.

We are focused on clearing content as a light hearted team who takes it seriously when we need to, but only when we need to :wink:

If this sounds up your alley and you’d like to discuss more and possibly come trial with us sometime - hit me up Holydaddy in-game, BigDumbFace#5569 in Discord. I’m not online during the day (working) but am available in Disc anytime.

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012