[A] Looking for small adult social guild with no self respect

Hello again Moon Guard,

I lived on this realm for about 10 years, but for the last 2 years I have been on vacation to Emerald Dream, playing Undead and Vulpera (UwU!). I’m back now and turned into a Dark Iron Dwarf!

Komos has been my main since vanilla. Prot warrior.

I just moved back to the server and faction. I’m looking for friends and a community.

I’m 34, queer, and liberal. I like to hang out on voice chat. My passions are linux, crypto, drum and bass, 420, psychedelics, and bdsm. I’m a Libertine and a hedonist. Where my fellow Komasts at? (my name is like some drunk greek party) Let’s revel and dance in blood!

I need a guild of some friends who voice, play random music, farm mounts, do some mythics. Hanging out everyday. No crying kids. No conservatives. No racists/bigots. No dogma. I can handle a range of ages, but prefer not being the only person over 30.

lucy#7462 on discord

Here ya go hot stuff:
Please delete I think this one would match what your lookin for :kissing_heart:

Thanks for the shout-out Rommeo! We really appreciate it as Komos is an awesome member and is active since day one. <3

and @ Komos, thanks for choosing us!

1 Like

I know what the ladies like :wink: :kissing_heart: And congrats to both of you on it all working out :smiley: