Please delete

please delete

6 Likes

Accidentally stumbled on an RP event with peeps from this guild. It was absolutely bananas.

I won gold from this event from the transmog contest.

I can honestly say, though, that despite the RP event not being serious in the slightest, which was super refreshing when you choose RP to be your primary form of ‘content’, this guild was a lot of fun to hang out with for a few hours.

10/10, can recommend.

1 Like

:smiley: AOTC

I’ll get to you in game tomorrow. Sorry for the late reply. I’ve been busy with school and work

1 Like

Sorry, I guess that was you that added me to friends list? Wasn’t sure, I do apologize. Minch#1191 let us try this again lol, as I have had randoms before. Look forward to talking with you.

1 Like

Hi, I play a lot of classic but I’d like a retail character. This sounds interesting and could be great if I look forward getting back into Retail at some point. If that is acceptable.

1 Like

That’s completely fine! We actually just created a Guild in classic on Whitemane Alliance too!

HEY! I raided with you guys for like an hour the other night and had a blast hangin’ out. Don’t think I would want to switch realms on all my toons or anything, but would love to drop in on some raids and/or RBGs.

1 Like

Oh man, I remember you. It was my first time doing heroic sire! We had a blast with you too and would love to do more stuff together in the future too!

Well… I am lookin’ for a comfy place to climb RBG’s in with stable, mature people… what’s your schedule like? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pride is so hot :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Right now the schedule is very sporadic but usually evening to late night for our RBGs. It just depends on who is on.