[A] Looking for Raiding Guild

Hey everyone.

My names Blood, and im looking for a guild that raids Sundays, Mondays, or Thursdays at around 8pm-11pm est. I am already in a guild that raids Tuesdays, and Wednesdays but i want to raid some more, and maybe learn a few new strategies, and of course, meet new people. Started raiding in Antorus, and am in love with the concept.
I have a Dh,Dk,Rogue,Paladin,Monk,Druid at 120 4/6 are ready to go. The other 2/6 are 370. Looking forward to fitting in somewhere else and making a ton more friends.

Hey Blood, what do you think about going horde? I won’t bore you (on here at least :stuck_out_tongue:) with a super long story but I have a Thursday/Monday group that runs from 8pm-10pm eastern time that could use a couple more people. We’re a smaller guild, raiders + raiders friends. All adult. Tight knit in a way that we do everything together (raid, keys, islands, just all content, hang out in discord ect) super active, both ingame and in discord. But not cliquey. If you’re interested hit me up. Sataraa#1236

Hey same offer for horde side, but different days. Have a look.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

hi there!

For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you :smile:
M y Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Blood,

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 7 pm - 10 pm EST.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We are in need of DPS and could use about any of the classes you currently play to help us push into Mythic raiding.

Please feel free to contact me in-game or through discord if our raid times meet your needs and you are interested in becoming a part of our team!

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hi Priince,

Dark Origin may be a good fit for you. We raid Sundays and Thursdays from 10pm - midnight EST.

We are looking for dps to join our raid team.

Dark Origin is an adult, casual, 2-day, heroic only guild. We will not be doing mythic raiding.

Current Progress:
9/9N BoD
7/9H BoD
2/2N CoS

We have successfully achieved AoTC each tier and our goal is to continue to do so. Once we finish heroic we generally go back and complete all the raid achievements for the tier.

We are a no-drama group of adults, most of us in our 30s and up, who have families, jobs, etc. We expect regular attendance to our raids, but understand when things come up. It can be fairly quiet during non-raid times but we do like to organize mythic+ runs weekly.

If everything worked out we would eventually want you to transfer over to Korgath to join us.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit, please add me Amateria#1632 and lets chat.