[A]-looking for PvE/PvP guild

Hi all,

I was wondering if there were any Alliance guilds recruiting on ED at the moment? I’m looking to join up with some laid-back, somewhat older players (I’m in my late 30’s and my wife is in her mid 30’s, we both play) and have some good times. You don’t have to be the same age, just wanted to share where I’m at.

A bit about myself: I was active in Legion and enjoyed semi-competitive raiding new content (heroic) as well as higher level mythic keystones (keystone master achievement). For raids, I largely healed and DPS. For mythic+, I tank/heal/DPS for low to mid level mythics and DPS at higher levels. I’m more focused on PvE but I also will always help my guild in regards to PvP/wPvP and try to be an active and positive member in my guild community. I had planned on continuing to play but lightning struck the house my wife and I lived in and burned it down. Subsequently, we moved from Wisconsin to Oregon and, in that transition, I lost touch with the game. Well, things have settled down again and I’d like to change that.

I don’t actively RP but I do support it on the server and it wouldn’t be an issue for me to join an RP-centric guild. It may be something I get into in the future as I get my proverbial feet wet again with the game.

Let me know, I’ll be on again tonight after I do this thing where they pay me to sit in my office and make posts on WoW forums.

1 Like

If you are on later you can whisper shavali or nora .

Hi, and welcome back to WoW!

My fiancé and I joined Lionguard earlier this year, and we’re both loving it. It’s definitely one of those “feels like a family” type guilds, so even if I’m running Waycrest Manor for the 50th time in a row, I’m still having a blast hanging out in discord and making fun of eccentrically voice acted characters with the team. (~wAILcome home, DOUGH-turr… I see you’ve brought G-EHSTS~)

The guild was primarily PvP-focused in the past, but we’re now expanding into PvE raid and M+ progression. Organized RP isn’t something we’ve done a lot of, but we do have a few RPers in the guild who could help you get your feet wet if you’re interested.

If you wanna know more, feel free to add me on Bnet or just catch me while I’m online (Nora) and we’ll chat! Anyheart#1753