[A] Looking for Guild

I’ve been waiting for Wrath Classic and am so excited that it’s almost here! While I still play retail (and have on and off since Vanilla), I’ve been spending most of my time here lately. I’m looking for an RP guild. I enjoy most aspects of the game (baring PvP) - though I’ve never raided, I wouldn’t mind giving it a go.

Most of the guild recruiting posts I see here in the forums are old so I’m not sure who’s still active and recruiting. Here’s hoping this post gets some replies.

I’m something of an altaholic and don’t really have a main though I suppose it’ll be Allesant here for awhile simply because she’ll be my first to hit max level. Caela (my Prot Paladin) has been my main on retail since Wrath and I’m looking forward to reliving her younger years here when she was in her prime and kicking butt in Northrend.

I joined the rp discord recently and am looking forward to the upcoming event. I understand there’s a general discord for the server too… if someone could point me toward where to find it I’d be most grateful.

1 Like

I believe your looking for this code: 3Dc7tZdmt8

Open discord and enter it. ;3 We also have the link pinned in the rp discord

For any others seeing this, most of the older post are still for active guilds, but most of us recruit in the discord, not many on BSB use the forums (as you can see xD)

1 Like