[A] Looking for folks wanting to be part of a casually competitive M+ group, or people wanting to fully realise the potential of their sins. Any Level, new/returning players welcome!

• Name: Vegans Ate My Pony
  • Modes: M+ Progression, PvP, some open-world/PvE content
  • Style: Casually Hardcore
  • Communication: Discord
  • Server: Nagrand, Caelestrasz
  • Experience/Level: Any - New and returning players warmly received
  • Active Times: 5PM (SYD) onwards
  • Guild Missions: Thursday’s from 6PM (SYD)

Dancing with Danger

Greetings intrepid adventurers! The PONYs would like to reach out from beyond the barnyard grave to tickle your fancy with the most incredibly lurid offer: Come and use our Coles fuel saver rewards points. Seriously. I’ve got so many of these and they just go to waste all the time. If you join today I will let you scan my app and save tenths of a cent off of fuel today! Oh, we also play WoW and stuff. Our community is continuously expanding like the Borg to soak up the best of the best across the land. Adding them into our collective unconscious where we will nightly search for the best avenues to gain loot evenly while laughing hysterically at the same time.

Some testimonials from our membership

"I had a tendency to imitate a Murloc in the bathroom at work when I joined. After 30 days I can tell you that now there are three more people who also enjoy Murloc life with me! Next week we are knocking down a wall to make more room for our bipedal, amphibious brethren to join us." - SavageSalad, 2019

“One time I had been foraging mining nodes in War Mode and checking for Horde scum when all of a sudden, BAM! A group of enemies stomped me! Over the crested hill came a gaggle of people wearing only boots and a mean look on their face. Not only did they save me but they killed the other group. They then wandered off whinnying and trilling. Simply astounding.” - MinerPete, 2019

“Soundgarden is the best band from the '90s. I’m glad the guild accepts this as fact.” - NotChrisCornell, 2019

“Having a team of Doomkins at your back is a godsend. Every time we face defeat it merely serves to make us grow stronger! Of course, the enemy seems to have these people too. Damn it. Sounded so good when I typed this out.” - MalfurionBae, 2019

Nightly Forays into Madness

The guild leader appears randomly and without warning in a puff of smoke. Snoop Dogg has nothing on this individual. He is available for dating, Switch parties, and also cello repairs. Our activities each day/time look like the following:

• Levelling: Acquiring gear that sometimes covers our parts;
  • PvP: Coaxing loot from fallen corpses;
  • PVE: M+, old raids for those delicious xmogs, wallowing in the sadness of mounts we’ll never acquire;
  • Raids: Whilst we don’t focus on raiding, if anyone wants to start running them, the clan will attend. And, yanno, I’ve watched some videos and already see myself as a champion;
  • Standing by the Scrapper contemplating life’s mysteries.

How the guild operates

I have long loved the statements "have a fair go, give a fair go” and “what you put into it, you get out of it.” In many ways, you will get out of this guild precisely what you are willing to put in. If you want a certain specific event, the best way to make sure that happens is for you to lead it! I’m always open to feedback. Communication is key to any finely honed team in any environment. We are no different. Expect voice communication as being mandatory on any team run you are a part of; don’t worry, there’s no need to talk, but the ability to hear call-outs is a must.

The Community that keeps on giving

Once upon a time, in a land which time forgot, this guild was born out of blood and fire; More like boredom and the guild leader’s overarching irritation at following “rules” or having to bow to any sort of established order, he hates that; I’ve heard that dude even has a chaos tattoo on his wrist just to stick it to the man. Once people join they usually don’t leave, unless they take our insults seriously, are seriously competitive, or enjoy Mightymite a little too much. Ewwww. Vegemite or GTFO.

Rules? We have some!

• Don’t be a Richard;
  • You should be over 18 (or at least pretending to be mature) ;
  • Understand that our clan is very diverse (backgrounds, ages, sexualities, genders etc.);
  • Have some fine dining habits;
  • Real-life comes first, always;
  • We joke around A LOT. Our humour tends to be all over the map;
  • Be open to mental probing and psychic awareness;

If you actually got this far, grats! I’ve got more to tell you

I believe in fun. Gaming is my downtime, and I’m an incredibly busy jurist in waking life. Which means I certainly understand maximising your time, enjoying some online friendship, plus still wanting to complete content without making it a second job. Got it. Come hang out with us, have some laughs, and hopefully stay awhile. You’ll be glad you did. We take our fun seriously. The guild is a collection of talents, skills, and social commentary broadly expressing itself across the land.

Discord Contacts:
GM: Hypnotika#0001
Officer: Tristah#7646