[A] Looking for "casual" group of people to hang out with

Hey, looking for a community of players that aren’t serious to the point of aggravation. I dabble in a bit of everything if I have the people to do it with. Not a fan of pugs even for simple things like dungeons. So many players don’t understand not everyone knows the ins and outs of every dungeon. It gets old trying to learn a new dungeon as a tank when everyone is running wild, pulling everything in sight then gets mad at the tank, which usually results in a kick, has happened a bit too much in the past. And to be honest, as silly as it sounds, I have a bit of social anxiety even online and would prefer to run with players that I might possibly know. A mature atmosphere is a must. I like to joke around, have fun, and kids or people easily offended over obvious comments/remarks meant to be a joke might have a problem with me.

Been playing since the start of TBC. Only really raided in Wrath, haven’t had a guild or real group of people to play with since then. Right now my main is pld Ret/prot with 120 Druid (balance but would tank) and Hunter (beastmaster). I don’t do any content seriously but am willing to do just about anything if the group isn’t too serious. I don’t mind learning content, I even do research for fights, but watching and doing is two different things. Really interested in finding people to do mythics with (not high key pushes but not against trying) and island expeditions with(I need pets and transmogs!).

Lastly, this might be important, but I play a lot of other games. Sometimes I’ll disappear from WoW for a bit but I always come back. This is also one of the reasons I’m looking for a somewhat laid back community.

If anyone is looking for a new member and your community seems like it may be a good fit, feel free to send me a message.

Battle-net tag: Forlorn#1724

Hiya Forlorn!

2.0 is a highly active, social community and run both Horde + Alliance.
We’re a friendly group who likes to progress without the elitist mentality!

We run keys often from beginners to pushers and everything in between! Maybe it could work for you!

I’d be happy to talk or have you join right away:
Saxx#1747

Hello Rukiaz!

Archon is looking to add more raiders to our raid team for Dazar’Alor, no xfer needed! You can join our community and check us out!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
Server: Exodar / Medivh
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 2 night schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST.

Current Progression

12/12 H Uldir
6/9 H Dazar’Alor

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Orlha (Destroyer#1175),Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!

Hello Rukiaz,

We are currently seeking reliable and dedicated players for building a mythic team. Please see our post for more details. Thank you

Sounds familiar. Right now, we’re a small guild (5-10 people) nominally running mythics twice a week (right now, Monday and Tuesday nights 10 PM - 12 PM EDT) - but having attendance issues. Definite dislike of pugging - it’s just more fun when there’s a relationship and you are building a team. If you (or anyone else) is interested, feel free to contact us. We aren’t particularly skilled players - mostly low level mythic +, though some of that is related to not running as regularly as we’d like. Many alts, though. Anyway, if you or someone else wants to join us in on Eonar/Velen, you’re welcome - or just come do dungeons with us.

[We also have a mild dislike of voice chat - we’ll do it, but nobody talks, so it’s pretty boring.]

Zandras#1274

Hey guys! I would love to talk to you about my community and/or guild. Please add me Skinsaw#1430 and chat me up!

If you happen to be still looking, we are a small, slow grow adult guild. Strangely enough we do attract a lot of paladins. I must not be making cookies with dark souls enough.

Good luck in your search… hopefully you have found a home.