[A] Looking for an RP Guiid

My thief-taker and bounty hunter, a Rogue with a heart of … well if not a heart of gold, let us say a heart of obsidian with a thin patina of gold - a gilding, so to speak.

Speaking of “Guilding”, I am hoping to find an RP guild for said character (named Grayhawk). I am moderately active, although Grayhawk is only in his early 60s (I started him from scratch). I play in the late afternoons and early evening in the Pacific Time Zone (I live in CA).

Any suggestions?

Keeping an eye on this because I’d love to find a guild for my rogue (Calleana) as well.

1 Like

Hey there,

Your rogue might fit in with Ebon Bay Acquisitions. We’re an RP guild with a focus on relic hunting/research. With the occasional not too reputable deeds to come into possession of said relics wink wink If you’re interested in more information or an invite feel free to reach out in-game. We’d love to have you! (You too Taindessa if we’d be a good fit for your rogue)

1 Like

Thank you, Calathes. I will reach out to Ebon Bay Acquisitions for a discussion!

1 Like

Hello! If you’re interested in joining a new, though very very developed, dark themed rp guild, then come join The Renascence! We deal with trade, bounty hunters/mercenaries, businesses and networks, artifact/relic acquiring, and much more. You can either contact me in game (character name is Amaharette) or you can come poke me in the guild discord: discord.gg/rdGj32y

Check out Apostasy Accord! apostasyaccord . shivtr. com (no spaces) ! I’m a newer member, but excited to be part of them!

The Storm Glaive is recruiting, and I know we have at least one member on Pacific time, and one on Mountain, plus one in New Zealand and one overseas on deployment, so our members’ hours are sort of all over the place.

And full transparency, we’re in a super slow period right now and it’s been hard to get folks online at all – so many people just don’t like the game right now – but we did get around 8 or 9 of us on for our crew meeting on Monday. And our members are great folks, I’m really proud of our guild culture. So we’re working on things that I hope will get attendance up, and one of those things is recruiting with full fair warning that while you’ll be able to have a big impact on the guild’s RP and there’s no chance you’ll get lost in a crowd, you’ll probably also find yourself alone a lot of the time until we can fix our activity problem.

We skew chaotic good, we don’t do grim-dark (though some members go to other guilds’ grim-dark RP events or have their own), and the basic theme is of a small, privately owned fleet of ships. We can do merchanting, adventuring, salvaging, privateering (NOT piracy), we can fight for the Alliance, steal from the Horde, invent things (one of our ships is a research vessel), etc etc etc. We built it that way so that our RP can go anywhere, because we want the guild to provide a framework for our members to tell their stories. In fact we’ve just introduced a new rank, Storyteller, for exactly that: members who are excited to help the guild and their guildies roleplay, tell stories, and have fun.

We also have alliances with guilds of both factions and neutral guilds (we are not neutral, but as Tyr put it recently, we know the difference between the cobra and the fawn – we also know the difference between the wolf that growls and the wolf that attacks, and happily make friends with the first). We’re part of the Azeroth Prosperity Initiative to foster cross-guild and cross-faction RP, and we participate in market events like the Shadowsands market, the Duskrose Wandering Market, and the upcoming Harvest Festival in Half Hill on Saturday. So we try to help our members find RP even when the guild itself is on the slow side.

If this sounds interesting to you, you can check out our forum thread here: [A-RP] The Storm Glaive is recruiting! Merchants, explorers, inventors, and more! or our website at https://www.thestormglaive.com

Again, we are super slow right now. But we’re working on it. :slight_smile: