[A] Looking for Ally raiding spot

Human rogue 8/8 BF Sword spec with CTS and over 180 nature resist. Looking for raiding spot for AQ and beyond. Available from 6-10pm sun-thrus. Anytime on friday-sat.

Hey Lawn! Competent Casuals is looking for rogues to jump into AQ. I won’t spam you with the recruitment message but if you want more info feel free to ping me in discord Rikuso#3079 or in-game on Rikuso!

We raid Friday / Saturday 8-11PM with optional 20man raids Wednesday and sometimes after main raid on Saturday. Loot system is EPGP. Thanks!

I found your guild website and will join the discord and look around.

If your still looking, we have rogue spots open. (A) Do Not Release, Raids Sat 2-6pm EST Recruiting for AQ! - #5 by Zambruff-pagle or hit any of us up in game.

is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that strives to have fun while also efficiently clearing content and always looking to improve ourselves. currently we have MC/ONY/BWL/ZG all on FARM!

ABOUT US

Knightmare has been raiding since Vanilla days and we also have experienced members from private servers that have extensive knowledge of each raid.
We pride ourselves on respecting one another firstly and secondly we love having fun during our raids, we do not tolerate any kind of drama in our guild.
We currently have one active raid and clear BWL and MC on Saturdays starting @ 7:00pm est, Sunday we raid at 7:00pm est for Onyxia and cleanup MC.
LOOT SYSTEM

We use a DKP Addon with DKP Bidding

NOW RECRUITING FOR KNIGHTMARE

• We are currently recruiting for our Saturday/Sunday raids.
  • We are looking for Holy Priests and Rogues, Fury Warriors, Mages, Warlocks. Other classes can apply as well.
  • Come and get ready for Phase 5 / AQ40 and AQ20!
  • If you are interested in joining our ranks, please join our Discord via the link below and reach out to an Officer today!

EXPECTATIONS

• We don’t tolerate any sort of toxic behavior, hate speech, racial slurs - anything like that has no place in our ranks
  • We expect you to act respectfully on the server.
  • Come prepared to raid on time.

Please visit our discord via https:// discord. gg/ ct2pcHG and ask to speak to an officer for more infomation or reach me directly @
Discord Vinny#5924 and Bnet Vinny#1281 .
Thank you;)

Hiya,
Legacy raids Wed/Thurs 630-930 and we could definitely use a rogue on our roster :slight_smile: if you’re interested hit me up in game or on discord at Sharizon#1381

If you are still LFG, Ill throw Scarlet Dawn into the mix

If you are still looking. We have a core spot at the moment. Reach out for more info. We are 6/9 AQ40 Twins down.