[A] Looking for a Positive Vibe Guild

Hi! Returning player looking for a home. Looking for a NON-Toxic guild who generally have a positive outlook on life. Random philosophical discussions are a plus! No whining or complaining about oh the devs did this. Just want a group of people who look at the bright side of life. Looking to do a little of everything in the game. From collecting to raiding. As for my toon it will be either a DH tank or a druid that is spec’ed in everything to start. Transfering servers is ok by me. Will be pre-ordering Shadowlands and using the boost if I find the right home. So any decent human beings out there? Preferably West Coast US. Raiding is NOT my priority. Just something to do for fun when I have the urge.

Contact me on Discord Monknot#5924

My main toon.

1 Like

Sent you a friend request on Discord! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Got it.

I think we’re a bit too small to say we can meet everything or anything :open_mouth: you want to do- but, we do focus on people, not the toon, for our foundation. If you’re intrigued, interested, or want to chat- reach out to Kirrin <3 and good luck!

check us out, wicked fun and a great home for anyone…

Hello Baby :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you