[A] Looking for a casual, friendly and fun guild

Greetings!

I have not played WoW since BC so I have a lot to re-learn which will make this a fresh new experience all over again, therefore I will take my time and enjoy it.

I’m planning to play a Protection Warrior or a Holy Paladin, but I am open to play what is needed, and I will be playing in the PvE/Normal servers (I’m not married to any one of them yet).

As for myself, veteran MMO’er since UO, DAoC, EQ, WAR, all the way until ESO, which also means that at this point I’m a busy person, work, wife, kid on the way, and that forces me to change from my old hardcore ways to casual, and raids on weekends with some weeknights (needs to be wife pre-approved!), and I’m CST based!

I have discord, ventrilo and TS, so whichever is used, I’m happy to hop in and chat, even if I’m not in game.

Hey, we could definitely use another tank or holy paladin. Please check us out. (A) Casual/Semi-Hardcore Guild Westfall

Sounds like you would be a great fit for my guild. Check us out and let me know if you like what you see. If you have any questions or concerns let me know.