[A] Looking for 2 Day Guild

Hi, all!

So, I’m looking to find a nice guild to play with, hopefully one where I can join and that be the last guild I ever join, haha. I have played on and off since BfA’s launch, and I’ve tried playing other MMOs, but for me, none of them compare to WoW. So I would love to be able to find a guild to join and just enjoy this wonderful game with. I’m looking for something pretty casual, probably, as I just don’t have the time to put into raiding hardcore anymore. I also don’t even know that I really want to play shaman, as I tried to power through playing ele because I love the class fantasy of shaman, but it’s just not enjoyable anymore. I’d like to get back to healing, if possible, as well. Basically, I’m looking for a chill guild to hang out in game or in discord with and just have some fun. I tried to be more elaborate about what I’m looking for lower in the post. Thanks!

A Little About Me:

I’m 26 years old, and I have a history degree, and my area of focus was Roman and British history. I wrote my senior thesis on The Fall of Rome, for those of you who may be history buffs. Outside of playing video games, I’m a die hard sports fan. Baseball has always been my one true love, and I’m a huge Braves fan, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve become more and more fond of football as well. I’m a Falcons fan (RIP) and UGA fan. Also, with the inception of Atlanta United, I’m becoming more and more of a soccer fan each day as well. I play all sorts of games, though MMOs are definitely my favorite genre.

My WoW History:

I started playing WoW back in the end of TBC, and I didn’t hit max level until around the middle of Wrath. I was really, really bad at the game. My first raid was ICC, and I raided as a death knight with a bunch of irl friends. We weren’t very good, but we cleared ICC, so that’s cool, I guess. During Cataclysm, I joined a huge PvP guild on my server. I was on Kil’jaeden at the time, and wPvP was quite big back then on KJ, so I spent most of Cata doing wPvP as well as some random BG shenanigans. I also did normal DS on my mage. When MoP came around, I main switched to Holy Paladin, which turned out to be my favorite spec in the game. I spent the early stages of MoP trying to learn holy pally, and when SoO eventually came out, I joined my first “hardcore” guild. The guild was not established or anything, but we got a solid core, and I became an officer pretty quickly. We cleared 13/14H on 25man, but because of the length of SoO (we started a bit late) and attendance issues, we took a break as a guild until WoD. In WoD, I switched to shadow priest for some reason, and I really didn’t enjoy it that much, so it was back to the Holy Paladin. With some of my guildies from MoP, we formed a new guild for HFC and I was forced to quit raiding right after we killed Mythic Gorefiend due to a night class that I had to take. In Legion, I have been playing Ele Shaman, though I haven’t raided much. I took a total of 14 classes in my last 2 semesters of college, so I didn’t have very much time to raid. That said, I did join a casual guild that raided weekends in NH, and I cleared 10/10H on my shaman. I’m now at a place where I feel I can find the guild I’ve always been looking for, so I can get back into raiding.

What I’m Looking For:

• A guild that raids 2 nights per week. If your guild finishes raid at or before 11pm EST during the week, that works for me. If not, a weekend guild is probably best. I wake up super early for work, so I’d rather not raid until midnight or later.
  • While server doesn’t matter much to me, I would like to stay Alliance. I simply can’t afford to transfer and faction change, as I will likely do so with a couple of toons considering I am a bit of an altoholic. That said, bonus points if your guild is on Sargeras Alliance or Stormrage Alliance.
  • A guild that is active outside of raid times. I have been in a lot of raid logging guilds in that past, and that’s just not for me, as I play the game a lot outside of raid.

I’m sorry this has been so long, but I just wanted to be as thorough as possible because I know I’ve been hopping around guilds a lot, and I don’t want your guild to think I’m just going to join and leave or anything. I’m really interested in finding the guild that is the best fit for me in terms of personalities and philosophies, as opposed to best fit in terms of raiding, if that makes sense.

If you have any questions at all or think your guild may be a good fit, feel free to reply here or add me on bnet at Logan#14431 .

My guild Business Casual [A] Wymrest Accord is looking for raiders to add to our team. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday at 8pm est. We are a casual raiders but are serious about raiding and want to push as far as we can while also having fun. We have amazing members who are laid-back and chill. We also run M+, PvP and run old content together. We would love to add you to our team! Message me at Bnet Deletrix#1286 or Discord Xaveira#7609 to chat with me!

Hello!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
MM/BM Hunter (HIGH)
Holy/Disc Priest (MEDIUM)
Warlock (MEDIUM)
Anything not listed here will still be considered!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 2 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid 3 days of the week, but if you couldn’t make 1 night that is ok! We are also definitely active outside of raid times and there are dungeon runs, M+, random pvp adventures happening all the time!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

[A] Game Over’s new weekend team (US- Proudmoore Server) is recruiting for a Cutting-Edge team focused on pushing Fridays 7:30 to 12:30 EST and Saturdays 7:30 to 12:30 EST. We are looking for talented players of all roles who are ready and willing to make the most of the two-day raid times and add to our strong and close community outside of raid.

Goal

Our focus is first and foremost to achieve Cutting-Edge as a weekend raid team, and to help build up a stronger raid community alongside our other raid teams

Expectations of Members –

• Be prepared to raid, including consumables, knowledge of the fights, and have gear enchanted and ready. Knowing how to sim yourself, and read logs are also very important.
  • Since we only raid two days a week, 100% attendance is required of all members, although those with credible reasons to miss must inform the officer core so we can adjust accordingly.
  • Since this is a weekend raid group, a mature and focused attitude is preferred, we don’t want drama and bad attitudes
  • Preparing your gear inside and outside of raid is very important, we have a very active group of people in the guild who actively run M+, so outside of raid it is recommended that members run them and get their keys done
  • Keep your necklaces up to date!
  • Our community is strong, with a main team that is active and pushing cutting edge, obtaining it every raid tier, and being in this team means being part of this community, so we expect players to act accordingly, being toxic to other teams will not be accepted, and we hope you can make efforts to integrate with the guild’s community.

A bit about our community

We have three other active raid groups between the main raid, PSC, and FOMO. Our main team has obtained Cutting-edge every raid tier, and our officers are active and helpful. The leadership has been playing since vanilla, and went 8/8M in Uldir

Recruiting
Rogue
Healers (all classes)
Warlock
Druid (RDPS, ) Looking for two skilled Moonkins
Mage (Must be willing to play all specs)
Hunter (BM pref)
Skillful players comfortable with any class not listed will be considered

Contact Lenalee #1179 if you are interested

Hi Optiqs,

My guild Bare Bones on Stormrage - Alliance , has open spots for dedicated dps/heals on our mythic progression team. We raid Friday and Sunday from 9pm to 12am EST.

Message me on btag: Manetheren#11993

Hi there! I think my guild would be a wonderful fit for you. However, we are horde on bleeding hollow. I understand the whole alts and xfer and understand it can become quite expensive. I would love to just chat some more. If you are interested, add me on bnet glidergirl90#1793

Looking to expand our roster.

Short version: 2 day Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517