(A) Long time player returning from hiatus, looking for a guild!

I’m trying to get back into the swing of things, and am therefore looking for a mainstay guild, ideally PvE and RP based. I main an Enhancement Shaman and have some experience raiding, as well as with M+. The roleplay aspect is less important than the content, as I can always look for that elsewhere but finding people who want to improve and get better gear are hard to find. I’m just trying to find a new place to settle and wanted to see if there was a market for someone like me!

Hi friend! Slather will gladly accept you! We do a whole bunch of random stuff including M+ and casual RP events, however raiding is currently on hiatus till Shadowlands. Our goal is to slather content and slather on the positivity. The guild is mostly active in the evenings and on weekends. Let me know if you’d like more info :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve had a few interactions with Slather. I like them. They are friendly at least OOCly. Not sure about IC but definitely worth a shot. You could also try Edict and First Light.

Could I possibly join in too? I’m sort of in the same boat. I don’t mean to hijack the post but I couldn’t help but lurk and see something that I thought would be nice to be a part of.