[A] Lock looking for Home

Warlock looking for guild. Raid times are anytime after 9:00 A.M. Pst and days are very flexible Mon-Sun. Mostly t1/t2 geared. Willing to do whatever it take to catch up. Looking to finish/gear as much as I can during classic and head into TBC with people who are looking to clear content efficiently and have fun.

Heya, we’re recruiting for a fresh guild on Whitemane Horde filling out our roster going into TBC, no major stress for raiding heavily in classic content atm, only focusing on building the roster atm. Here’s the recruitment post:

[Horde] We Kiss our Homies is recruiting in prep for TBC

Currently accepting all classes and players who tuck the homies in at night.
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday, 6pm-9pm PST.

Relaxed raiding focus, higher emphasis on enjoyable raid nights and time spent with guildmates over speed running, while still valuing consistency, positive attitude, and effort. Cutting Edge level experienced leadership.

Loot Distribution
Loot will be soft reserved, reservations should only be made on a main-spec basis.

Expectations
Contributing to and taking part in a community with no room for toxicity, preparedness for raid times, consistent availability, a working mic, and stable internet.

Recruitment Needs
We’re currently prioritizing the recruitment of Healers and DPS

Feel free to add my Bnet, Love#16524 or my Discord at ForeverRestless#3252