[A] Lock LF mythic and raiding guild!

Hey there! Trying to get back into retail WoW myself. Lvl 50 Destro lock currently but can change talents if need be as it does seem affliction is doing good pre-patch so far. Trying to find a chill active guild that runs mythics and does raids when able. Haven’t done much of any mythics yet so I’ll be a noob there in retail but know how they are ran in general. I played classic for some time and left due to school and work right before ZG came out but ran raids multiple times a week before that. I’m mainly free Tues and Thurs after 4pm MST and open on the weekends in general.

Hoping to get into a good group and have some fun!

Thanks!

Hey Zaeruk,

I am the GM for our guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you! We are a smaller AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179. If you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!