[A] <Lionguard> is now recruiting!

Hi I reached out to 2 members yesterday to see if an officer was online to talk to, one seemed to log off assuming afk. One told me he was gonna check but never heard anything, have some questions about joining guild.

1 Like

Then I shall think about faction changing and joining you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recently returned to WoW and seeking a solid community in the pvp world. Like what I read on the thread so far and later this week will be transferring to Emerald Dream on my ret pally. Almost got to 1800 rating in 2v2 and 3v3 last season but stopped playing as IRL had to come first for a short period. Chat with you soon.

Just a bit about myself so you can get a first impression if I may be a good fit, I am a Navy veteran with a wife and soon 2 kids, first one is 14. Enjoying retirement at the ripe at of almost 38 while studying to become an art teacher and doing freelance multimedia designing from home. Mostly play multiplayer games with my military buddies so pvp is always a fun thing for me to do to relax but also give pve some love.

1 Like

I’m sorry you weren’t able to reach anyone! Katrell#1431 is my btag. Feel free to reach out to me. :smiley:

I think you will fit in just fine! Look forward to speaking with you further!!

Kat

1 Like

These folks are amazing to hang with whether I am running with them or facing them in WPVP! Love their honorable ways.

They do make me laugh and have helped me when I needed help do a certain quest to get those 25 kills in a couple months ago. I can not say thank you enough to those who helped me that day. I have a lot of respect for this guild, and to see them in action is epic!

2 Likes

I have nothing but good things to say about the guild. Probably better a better guild than I should be in, since I occasionally neglect wow for weeks at a time and forget to check the calendar when I am on, but there is usually something going on during the week.

PS. I hate these forums, logged me into the wrong character, and there’s some stupid message when you delete a post.

1 Like

Our Lionguard is still going strong! Ready to welcome new members to our great community!

Pride & Glory!
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander

3 Likes

I need to wpvp with yall soon. As soon as im done lvling

1 Like

Yo! Lionguard appears to be a great place for some world PVP action. If you’re still recruiting I’d love to join in and see how I like it.

Hit me up! ZeechO#1309

2 Likes

I continue to be wonderfully impressed by our guild members. Their dedication to the values and ideals of our Lionguard is what makes this guild great, and their friendliness and commitment is what make it a home! We continue to pick up quality members for all the right reasons. Come share a laugh and slay some hordies with us - or die trying!

Pride & Glory!
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander

3 Likes

Meant to post on this character, amazing group of people to play with :smiley:

2 Likes

Lionguard is one of the best guilds I have ever been apart of. The members, events, and leadership in Lionguard keep World of Warcraft fresh and eventful. Lionguard members are friendly players who constantly participate and succeed in Wpvp, Pvp, and many other exhilarating events. If you are part of the Alliance on Emerald Dream, Lionguard is where its at! Great community!

Pride & Glory,
Thicctub

3 Likes

Lionguard players are bigger then The Syndicate. Change my mind.

2 Likes

They slay Goblins. 11/10 best guild.

3 Likes

Weren’t you guys camping people’s corpses at last night’s Assault in Stormsong Valley?

These folks are pretty awesome to run with or to battle!
Katrell is a great leader when it comes to WPVP and other RP/PVP events. It is always a pleasure to see them out there. :slight_smile:
/salute

3 Likes

We are excited to get rolling with summer time scheduling! We are still welcoming new members and would look forward to having you in our community! See you out there!

Pride & Glory!
Katrëll
Lionguard Commander

2 Likes

I love lionguard. We do alot of WPvP, events, and battlegrounds. If u do mythics and raids we have a few people that do that kinda stuff as well. If your being camped lionguard will come help out a fellow guildy. I have been in alot of guilds over my time in wow, and non have been as fun as iv had in lionguard. So with that being said. If you need a guild for ur alliance toon, and love to WPvP, then lionguards for you. Come join us, we would love to have you.

2 Likes

Hello! If you’re still accepting new members, I would like an opportunity to join!

Cynotik#11938

1 Like

Hey, I just hit 120 and am looking for a guild to be a part of. I love PvP and stuff, it would be nice if I can join you!

1 Like