[A] [Lightbringer] <Zenith> 10/10H guild recruiting to expand roster and progress into Mythic!

is a guild re-formed from the core group of our previous raid team in BfA, in which we achieved AOTC each tier, and dabbled in some Mythic progression. We aim to continue this, and to build a community that is pleasant to be in while maintaining a good sense of progression. We have a dedicated, progression-minded group and are looking for like-minded players in all roles.

HIGH PRIORITY / LOOKING FOR:
Demon Hunter (Any spec, pref Vengeance)
Unholy DK
Any Ranged DPS (Pref Boomkin/Hunter)

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30pm-11pm Pacific

On top of that, we also run keys throughout the week, starting at the same time. We occasionally hold a Rated BGs night for the guild, and we play other things together outside of WoW too! (Among Us, Jackbox, Tabletop Simulator, things of that nature!)

There will be a trial period of 1 week for all recruits. We are interested in consistent players who are reliable, realistic and honest about their availability. While we have no set attendance requirement, giving us reasonable notice about any absences is necessary.

Please contact lonesoldier09#0009 on Discord if you are interested. Cheers!

1 Like

We are looking for reliable people who are open about any issue they face in the guild. The leader is open to receiving feedback.

1 Like

Bumpity bump! Still looking!

Awesome group of people, come raid with us!

Are you all looking for a Tank for the raid team? My DH is 222, 7/10 H.

Yes! One of our tanks is looking to switch their main to Ele shaman, so finding someone to step into that role would be perfect!

Bumping up before raid later tonight! Get in touch!

We’re still recruiting! Send me a message on Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

Hello, I was wondering if you guys are still looking for a tank? I got a late start this xpack but I have several tank toons that are level 60. I have 5/10 H experience but in the past I have raided at a CE level.

If interested please add Spanks#1861 on BNet so we can chat.

Thanks,

Spanks

Still looking for more recruits! Come and find your new home for 9.1 with us!

Hey how about a Blood DK? I have 15 + years of raiding experience as long as CE experience as well. I got a late start this expansion but I have done some raiding. I have done 5/10 H CN and 8/10 N.

Your raid times work perfectly for me :slight_smile:

If interested, please add Spanks#1861 so we can chat.

Thanks,

Spanks