[A] LF Small Casual Guild

Returning to the game after an absence since the beginning of bfa. I want a guild I can play with years down the road. My previous guilds seem to abandon the game. I’m by no means a pro at raiding, I’m quite clueless but I can learn and just want to enjoy the game for what it is. PvE/PvP or just wonky guild events.

Hey Velíns, i would be interested in talking with you if you want to of course. We are a pretty small guild that is trying to grow our numbers. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11EST on Sargeras. We also have an alt raid on Saturday same time. We can definitely teach you the ins and outs of raiding. We are a AOTC focused guild, and strive to push it in a timely manner every tier. If you want to chat it up and/or want to learn more about the guild hit me up on Bnet Luny#1769 We also usually have a lot of people active and doing things around peak hours of the day IE 3-midnight EST and on weekends usually.

Hi Vel!

You can see more info about us below or feel free to add me to Bnet to chat! :smiley:

Battlenet Tag is: Nickidoodles#1448

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and could use an extra dps. Also do an alt fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 1/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

hi there!

For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you:smile:
My Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Hey Velins, I think Guildy By Association (A-Ravencrest) might be what you’re looking for. We frequently are running M+ keys and getting our players geared up and progressing there. We’re going to do some of our players first Battle for Dazar’alor (N) run this weekend, there’s a few alt-aholics, and some people that enjoy PvP as well. We are a smaller guild as we are growing at the moment, but there’s a few people on discord and in game daily. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Btag: HatterJ#11379
Discord: HatterJ#2602

P.S. I don’t know why this toon is marked, I race and faction transferred months ago.

Good morning! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Hi Vel,

If you are willing to go horde, give us a look!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although melee would be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hey, mate. We might be what you’re looking for.

We’re a brand spankin’ new OCX (NA friendly) guild on Nagrand/Caelestrasz. We won’t be raiding this xpac but we will be doing everything else the game throws at us - from chill guild created social events to M+ and PvP, with everything in between. If it isn’t raid related, we’ll be doing it.

Check out our post here: [A][Nag/Cael] <Vegans Ate My Pony> LF new and returning players! - #3 by Abrakadavar-nagrand

May all your hits be crits!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Small guild on Horde side so you would have to move or reroll but we do not mind that.

(H) Area 52

• We keep guild a 40 individual members, not counting alts, so everyone has a spot on raids and M+'s.
  • We help each other out. New 120, we take you through M+'s to gear. Need help with rotation, we have designated Officers to help with that. We share materials for professions.
  • Guild concept is a unique return to the social aspect of the game. We progress as a group, not as an individual.
  • We are all adults with jobs/family so we understand when things come up. We seek dependability minus the things you cannot control.
  • If not on server or of the alliance we will sponsor your reroll. M+ world tours upon hitting 120. We also offer cross-realm raiding for those who have proven themselves dependable on the current schedule.

Current raid nights are Wed/Thu 8-10 EST with M+ nights Monday. We are trying to get a RBG group going on Friday nights.

Want more info or to jump into raid to test us out and see if we are right fit contact someone in guild or add Kendrickious#1349.

We are not professionals but we make this look like fun!

Cheers

Would you be willing to go horde?

#hattip, m’lady. I dont hit the forums up very much on the weekend.
we are small, but our hearts a big, and the snark perhaps a bit bigger.
I hope you enjoy your search, and if you make it this far down the post. Give us alooksee.

Hi Velíns, I would love to talk to you about my guild! Please feel free to add me Skinsaw#1430 and message me at any time. Have a great day!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 6/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST