[A] LF Raid Leader/Raid Team Members

Hello Hyjal! and can I be the first to welcome the Horde to our side, and the outnumbered Alliance, we have arrived to give you some breathing room!

< ILLICIT> is an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore and we are rebuilding for Shadowlands. We entered into Patch 8.3 with two raid teams, and looking to do that and more coming into Shadowlands, achieving CE.

Team Alpha: (Currently on Break/Hiatus)

• This is our more hardcore oriented team
  • Ended Mythic Raiding at 9/12 bosses.

Team Taco:

• This is our more relaxed, and casual progression team.
  • Currently Raiding, 7/12 Mythic Progression and working on Vexiona.

Team Alpha is now on hiatus. We reached a point where we had several raiders either need time off due to work, or wanted to make class changes that we were not able to accommodate. We decided that it was in our interest to focus on rebuilding for Shadowlands instead of fighting the Roster Boss.

Team Taco is still going strong and at this time is a full roster.

What we are looking for:

• Leadership oriented and leadership potential candidates
  • Mythic capable raiders (individually or group)

What we can offer:

• Stable leadership corp
  • Resources
  • Support
  • Stability
  • M+ Runners
  • Mythic capable raiders
  • Social atmosphere and events (I.E. PVP C2A night, Guild Auctions and raffles, Transmog contest, store mount giveaways)

We are more worried about finding the right fit. Players that are skilled, but also not worried about their parses during progression. Players that do research, and prep and do not just show up at raid time to “kill internet dragons” and loot and log. We are a great group, very social, and what we do in game vary greatly. But when it comes to raid, its time to get to business.

Raid days are fluid until we have a better lock on Shadowlands. However raid times would almost certainly not start UNTIL 6 PM Server (PST).

If this sounds like something you are interested in please reach out on Bnet. I will be doing the same.

Recruitment Officer Quick: QuickESQ#1651
Guild Master: Ryme: RyRy#11575

3 Likes