[A] LF Progression Focused Established Guild for long-term commitment

Hello doods. I am looking for a consistent guild for consistent progression for at least the next two years. I am a full time college student and have the opportunity to devote a substantial amount of time in game.

I have a decent amount of experience. I have been raiding progression since BT and Sunwell. Achieved Undying and 3D in WoTLK and AotC in SoO during MoP.

Since MoP I have been a fairly casual player. Although was able to do some Mage tower and +15 Mythics in Legion.

I’m pretty old school when it comes to raiding. I make sure I have my own consumables, am enchanted, know fight mechanics going in, and am quiet in discord unless what I’m saying pertains to 19+ other people.

I have all classes at 120 360+ And would be willing to play any class that is needed. Although I’m most competent with Tanking or Healing, I would be willing to DPS if needed. (3) Tanks/Healers 400+.

It is most important to me to find a guild that takes their time in game seriously, takes time to learn their class and fight mechanics. It’s also important to me to always be getting better. For any progression guild, success is build upon players taking time beyond smashing buttons to research, read, learn, etc. I feel good play is an eventuality if a solid knowledge base is leveraged.

At this point, I am not a 9/9M Raider, and I know that. However I am willing to put in the time to be a solid addition to a progression guild. I’ve always said that if I’m the worst player on the field, we are probably in a pretty good spot.

The kind of people I spend time with in game is pretty important to me. I come with a foundation of high end progression surrounded by people who take the game seriously, but are also down to earth. I enjoy the lore of the game and love playing the game. I’m on everyday and willing to help all guild members get better or catch up on content to get them to a point where they can be successful. Much of my time in game had been an officer and would be willing to take on that role if need be.

Although gear is important, I have maintained the opinion that gear should be dispersed to help the guild progress in current content. I am not interested in gearing out my own characters above the betterment of the guild. I feel that most gearing can be done in Mythic + now and BiS trinkets/weapons etc are things that can be targeted out in raids.

I’m a nice guy, married, pretty old for WoW standards. No drama. Dedicated-but not a stick in the mud.

I hope this finds someone with the same old school mindset as I have and we can get to killing some computer dragons from here forward.

Hi Paen,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Goliàth - Bransten#1325
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hi Paen! < Unleashed > is looking for players that want to commit to long term Mythic raiding. We are currently 3/9M progressing on Opulence and seeking to enrich the roster for the upcoming Crucible and push for the 8.2 raids.

We are currently seeking for 1 healer (high demand on H/Disc Priest, HPally or MW monk) and 1 RDPS (Boomie/Mage/Ele Shammie orLock). We raid Tue/Thu 9pm EST-12am EST. The guild is also running m+10 keys daily to help gear members or just for fun. If u are interested add Amastris#1525 in game so that we can schedule a talk and u can check our full post at https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-unleashed-3-9m-lf-1rdps-1healer/142001

Tis but a Scratch is a guild full of people like you.
4/9 mythic team that raids 7-10cst tue/thu
We are creating a second team for our heroic raiders that is currently a 1 night Saturday run with mythic raiders helping out but will be switched to concurrently running with our mythic when it’s stable.
We have a bench role available or core spot for anyone who performs well.

Reach me at Dwhaviel#2478 btag if you are interested.

Hey there Paen -

I’d love the opportunity to chat with you in game, as I feel our guild may suit what you’re looking for. I know this post is 18 days old, so I’ll search you out in game tonight, and shoot you an in-game mail as well.

I want to say our guild , is the same mind-set that you’re looking for. We’re quite the laid back crew, pushing content on a limited time frame of only six hours a week, we’re raiding Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11 Server (Central). I’d have to say the average age of our guild is about 30, and there are a lot of us in here that raid and play the game for the Lore and the adventure that is WoW.

Our current progression is 6/9M in BoD with Mekkatorque to 1% (damn him to hell).

Again, I’d love the change to speak with you, and I’ll try to find you in game. My BattleTag is Blashy#1850 if you’d like to get in touch sooner.

Take care,
Blash

1 Like