[A] LF People to play with

Hello,

A group of us play Horde on Illidan, but are rerolling on Sargeras because we’re Alliance at heart. We are all AOTC for SoD and are just looking for people to do keys and pug with. We’ve already seen the impact of the low player population on Alliance with searching for keys so we’re hoping there’s a community y’all know about or an active guild that is on. Most of us play daily and just want to have fun.

Current group is a Rogue (Me), Resto Shaman, and Hunter.

Let me know!

Hey man,

Let’s have a chat!

Btag- Dev#1185
Discord- CasualDev#5323

Hiya Bro!
BioL is always looking for more people in guild so our guildies have more things to do on off raid hours. Our guild has moved servers twice so I can relate to the low pop craziness. We wanna breathe more life in ours as well!
Feel free to take a peek and give us a poke if ya wanna chat!
Happy home hunting!

Hey Brostada,

We may be a good fit for you all. We are a really active guild, 4/10M and 10/10H. All of us are around 2K+ IO and have geared alts that we run heroic and mythic+ on. Additionally, we have members in our guild that only do mythic+.

If you all are interested in raiding, we do have some spots available. Let me know if you are interested. My bnet is Cabose#1677.

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

Hello,

If you are still looking for a Guild PCG <9/10H> would love to have a talk and gauge your interest. Reach out Steven Tourment#6112