[A] LF Guild Pref Norm/Heroic - CE for all of BFA, skipped SL raiding

Hello, looking for a guild to clear through normal and heroic in Dragonflight, maybe a few Mythic depending on the guild’s desires. I’ve been around since classic and actively raiding except for MoP, WoD and SL. Cleared many Mythic bosses in Legion but no Cutting Edge. New server for BFA and got CE for all tiers on Havoc DH. Now have played through all of SL just as dungeons, PvP and LFR. Would like to find a 2 night guild for Dragonflight, prefer DPS but can do nearly any class/spec. Based on beta leaning towards WW/Hunter/Boomkin/DH.
Thanks for your time

Iridemic,
I think you’d fit in well with the guild I’m running, Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hey there Iridemic, going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week raid team (I know you are preferring 2 days) that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild LF DPS - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Iridemic!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: 2/10 M CN, 10/10 H SoD, 11/11 H Sepulcher – with pugging 1-3 spots: with you on our team we’ll be progressing much further.

Our History: We recently reformed on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things-themed guild!

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. Guild repairs
  4. Potentially PvP nights in the future
    Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)
  • Come prepared for fights and be willing to take feedback

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): DPS: Fire Mage, Demo Lock, and/or a Havoc Demon Hunter
Heals: Resto Druid
Tanks: None

Current Wants (for Mythic Team): Unholy Death Knight/Enhance Shaman/Balance Druid/Windwalker Monk

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:
Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Still on the look out, thank you. Pref Mon/Wed raid

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.