(A) LF Friends/guild

Hey everyone. Old gamer here (47) looking for a group of friends or guild to eventually do some dungeons/raids and pvp with.
I have played this game since vanilla and back in the day was pretty hooked. I took a few years break and a cpl days ago I started playing again. New account, new toon. I’m pretty casual now and NOT looking for the hard core elite group. I just want to have fun in the game and have a few laughs along the way. And maybe get some great gear and help others get some too.
So if anyone is interested in playing with a half assed fury warrior, hit me up!

2 Likes

I don’t see a lot of action on this server but there could still be a few active ones. If you feel like rolling horde, check out fallout on Turalyon server! We used to have an active alliance guild on this Zangarmarsh server and its still here BUT we all ended up remaking a fallout guild as horde on Turalyon and haven’t really come back so far to alliance. We’re all 35+ older folks if that’s something worth looking into for ya. : ) Sieg#1546 and welcome back!

2 Likes