[A] LF Friendly Guild | M+ etc

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for an active guild with friendly individuals who are open minded and generally drama-free. I have taken a long break from WoW and I’m looking for a guild that regularly runs keystones and does progression raiding, as I’m also playing catch up with reputations and gear.

I prefer to do keystones with the same group of people who are understanding and communicative. I’m a fairly dedicated player, while I am generally easy-going I also take the game seriously & I try regularly to continue to improve. I’ve been looking for a group of like-minded individuals who are also “casually competitive” - I figured at this point I will just make a thread and see who’s out there.

If this sounds like your group, and you’re looking for recruits, feel free to drop some contact information, or contact me @:
𝕔𝕒𝕤@5355 (Discord) or
Casyra#1334 (Bnet)

Hi Casyra,

I am one of the GMs for Curated, a newer guild on Proudmoore. We are actively recruiting new members for M+ and our 8.3 heroic raid roster. We have already achieved Eternal Palace AOTC but will be doing re-clears during the rest of the tier. This tier, we raided Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 PM-9 PM server (9 PM-12 PM Eastern) and will most likely keep this schedule next tier. We are looking to recruit members who wish to be part of a smaller tight-knight community of players who like to challenge themselves in game to improve their game-play. We seek mature and drama-free, motivated, fun, and kind recruits to join us on our adventures. We are happy to help you gear before 8.3, as some of our guildies are changing toons for the next raid and are gearing those up to.
If this sounds like what you may be looking for, please check out our RaiderIO page and feel free to contact me.

Best,
Ragnarøkk

BattleTag : Stetson#11716
Discord: Ragnarøkk#6676

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Howdi,

We have a great team, we constantly PVP/push high end keys on off raid nights. We usually try to get people geared up a little more via the keys if they are lacking a little bit on Item Level.

Banner Below:
Team Valiant (8/8H EP 2/8 Mythic, 3/9M BoD AOTCx2) in Eternal Kingdom is currently recruiting for EP. Raiding: Fri Sat 6-9 PM PST. Team Info: Eternal Kingdom Team - Valiant. Currently looking for rDPS.

If you’re interested hit me up Siegmund#11801.

Come check out Eat What You Kill, we’re just a bunch of friends that do M+ and raid T/Th 6-9 PST. Totally relaxed and always friendly. Ronarn#1869