[A] LF Chill and Sociable Guild - Trollbane

Hi all,

Back from a looooooong break. Looking for a chill and sociable guild to join. I work full-time so I’d be playing WoW mainly during the evening and the weekend. Interested in:

• Social and leveling
  • Questing
  • Dungeons
  • Raiding perhaps one day

I used to play a lot back during Burning Crusade and raided end-game content then. I’ve since raided more casually with other expansions on and off over the years. Main is this mage (she was human once!).

Thanks for your consideration!

Apply to Critical Mass. We have people from all walks of life from all over and while we do try for AOTC in raiding we don’t do hardcore. There’s a bunch of us but we’re all family!

Awesome - will look Critical Mass up. Thank you!

Hello! If you are still on the lookout for a guild, I would like to encourage you to check us out! We are and from your post, it sounds like this may be a good fit. The guild is new but many of us have been around for a very long time. check out our sales pitch in the link and feel free to hit us up in game!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auslotharconspiracy-theory-casualsocial-guild-looking-for-mature-players-and-good-people/709910