<A> LF Casual guild to help get bk into the game

Hello.
LF an Alliance ONLY. Casual/Social guild to return to the game to . Any US server would be fine. Sadly at this time my real life does not allow me time to be a raider but I would LOVE to see the endgame content at a fun, no pressure, slow and casual pace one day.
I would be transfering a toon & leveling a few alts here and there.
Any information would be great. Thank you .

1 Like

You could consider the dingus brigade on greymane-tanaris . We are trying to rebuild our online presence after RL and BFA atrofy hit us. Casual, but helpful- we focus on social and building friendships.

Send a tell to Kiriin #1940 or any member of the Dingus Brigade

1 Like

Hey Helasai, welcome back! I think you would find a comfortable home with folks to hang out with in our guild, Aegis, on Galakrond. We do HAVE several raid teams, if your real life changes, but it’s not the heart of what the guild is, and we have a super casual, no-pressure run for alts, casuals and inebriated friends on Saturdays, so there’s a vehicle for seeing endgame without stressing endgame.

Anyhow, here’s the copy pasta, I hope to hear from you!

Aegis (aegis-galakrond dot guildlaunch dot com) is a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal has always been to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders about five years ago and we had a bunch of guildies at our wedding.) Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009 but we also have and value many newer members, so it’s not just an insular group of old hats… We’re on a central time server, but the guild has significant numbers of active players from Eastern to Pacific (with outliers further afield) so there’s usually folks on daytime and evenings tend to be active well into Pacific evening.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. In Battle for Azeroth, we have four, three heroic progression teams (all with AotC in Uldir) and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day raid that cleared AotC in all tiers in Legion, and has been raiding together for much longer, with a very conventional evening raid schedule - T Th, 7-10 server. Our more niche raid teams are Morning Woodies and the Night’s Watch. Woodies is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server on Sundays and are always interested in meeting focused raiders. The Night’s Watch is our later night crowd, they raid 11p-2a central on Tuesday and Wednesday. For the more casual member or alcoholic, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader - I’m happy to get you in touch with the relevant personages upon request!

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. It’s a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can’t stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling…) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well. (A few members got together for a Spartan race last year, but you will not catch ME queueing for that particular instance any time soon.)

If any of this sounds appealing, our website can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

We are a raiding guild but have plenty of members who are more casual. We do offer an open raid on Sunday’s, no commitment-if you want to go, just be online at invite time, its a ton of fun and a great way to see raid content at a more casual pace. We of course also do M+, dungeons, pvp, and stuff that works great for a casual player!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Added ya to bnet

Hi, if you are still in the market I’d love to touch base with you. My battletag is mantwawn#11102

1 Like

Hi Hela :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

If you’re current guild is falling apart and has a number of players both raiders and casuals who are looking to join a stable guild built on a balance of fun, respect and progression, let me know :slight_smile:

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9N 8/9H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:

Casual and M+ Players who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Holy Paladin

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

[A] Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad 8/9H 9/9N LF Casual, PVP and M+ Players who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually doing PVP, community and pushing M+ keys.

Would love to chat with ya