[A] <Lets Roll> New guild looking for a TBC family

Hi Friends
Ok going to make this as short as possible to save everyone some time. I like most of you when I heard TBC Classic was the real deal I was excited about this game again. After some thought I know this game wont match what I had in TBC unless I find or create a guild close to what I had in the original TBC and Wrath. That was the best time I had in this game and it was really because of the group of people I played it with.

Times have changed, Since TBC I married, started a family and of course a career to go with that. Time is something that I can’t match from the old game. I am looking for people like me who miss the feel of what we had back then which was friends logging on to hang out and kill bosses or enjoy some pvp. So here is where I’m at and hope some of you guys are looking for the same thing, if so looking forward to talking with you soon.

Guild: Lets Roll

Server: A-Grobbulus (Great server for alliance and Horde)

Raid Times: CST weekend raiding for the working peeps. That is still up in the air and will be discussed.

About Us: A group of long time wow players trying to bring back the old enjoyment of logging into the game everyday. We are going to stay small, everyone will have a place to call home, play what you want to play, enjoy the game the way it was intended. We are going to fill out the raid spots that way everyone knows their roll and knows they have a place in TBC. If you know you might not have the time every weekend I am going to make sure you are involved as well with some form of dkp type system set up for the players that know they cant be a full time raider.

Loot System: In progress, we are going to do what is fair and something the guild agrees on.

I don’t care what you raided in the past, I don’t care what ranking you were in TBC, I don’t care about meta or meme. This game is what you make it and I know bosses will fall with a great group of people that enjoy playing the game together. Lets Roll, There are a couple of us leveling together again because TBC has brought out a new group of people. Bring your main, level a new main…lets start the fun.

Lets chat: BTag Skrewb#11551
Discord: Skrewb#7836

2 Likes

So, really excited about TBC. A few awesome people with the same mindset have made contact and its refreshing to hear people interested in the same thing. A few leveling fresh, a couple plan to transfer down the road all are welcome to do the same.

1 Like

I just wanted to throw this back out there just incase someone was looking for a place to call home in tbc. We have a small group getting to know eachother and looking ahead to the next month or two. Feel free to reach out.

1 Like

How many people do you have in your guild so far? I’m looking for something small, but not too small.

I’m looking to roll on Grobbulus because of all the good things I’ve heard. Probably going to be a Resto Druid or Warlock for TBC.

Friend me so we can chat! I’m interested in learning more.