[A] [KROMCRUSH] <Plus Ultra> | LFM Raiding Core

Plus Ultra is recruiting all classes to round out our raiding roster! Plenty of room to establish yourself as a core member! We just started raiding last week and have cleared 6/8 MC (lack of essences), but should be able to take down Ragnaros this week. We are still solidifying our raid times, but our next raid will be this Thursday at 6 PM EST (server time).

We are striving to be a generous guild that is a fun and peaceful place to raid without getting caught up in “retail syndrome”. We’re not trying to push the envelope at some ridiculous pace, but rather have fun and make sure everyone gets some loot. We’ve been hosting PUGs to fill in the rest of our roster temporarily while we look for more members. Eventually we would like to transition into a sort of EGPG-like system where everyone is regularly rewarded (no loot council).

A majority of our player base just hit 60 or is on the verge of 60. All levels are welcome and there should be plenty of people to play with if you are 45+. We are frequently running all 50-60 dungeons to work on our BIS, help with attunements, etc.

If Plus Ultra sounds like the right place for you please message “Xtarzel” in game or realid: Styro#1339. If I’m not around and you cant wait message “Furock” and tell him your interested!

Hey down here, meant to post from this character :wink:

Hey! I’m super interested if you need a dwarf holy priest! The name is Botonk in-game but I’ll send you a message.

Unfortunately I can’t raid on Tuesdays but any other day of the week is fine with me and Sundays as well.