[A] Knightmare MC/BWL on FARM 7/9 AQ40

is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that strives to have fun while also efficiently clearing content and always looking to improve ourselves. currently @ 7/9 AQ40 and we have MC/ONY/BWL/ZG all on FARM!

ABOUT US

Knightmare has been raiding since Vanilla days and we also have experienced members from private servers that have extensive knowledge of each raid. Also our Main Tank has a Thunderfury! We pride ourselves on respecting one another firstly and secondly we love having fun during our raids, we do not tolerate any kind of drama in our guild.
We currently have one active raid and run AQ40 Friday starting @ 7:30pm est, Saturday we raid at 7:00pm est for BWL/MC.

LOOT SYSTEM

We use a DKP Bidding system with a DKP Addon

NOW RECRUITING FOR KNIGHTMARE

• We are currently recruiting for our Friday/Saturday raids.
  • We are looking for Holy Priests,Hunters,Mages. Other classes can apply as well.
  • If you are interested in joining our ranks, please join our Discord via the link below and reach out to an Officer today!

EXPECTATIONS

• We don’t tolerate any sort of toxic behavior, hate speech, racial slurs - anything like that has no place in our ranks
  • We expect you to act respectfully on the server.
  • Come prepared to raid on time.

Please visit our discord via https:// discord.gg/ ct2pcHG and ask to speak to an officer for more infomation or reach me directly @
Discord Vinny#5924 and Bnet Vinny#1281 - Ingame Vinny or Willow =D
Thank you;)

How have you guys been doing. I just got back on today for a min.

It’s me onettwo