[A] <Kill Order> Guild Recruitment (Deactivated)

Thank you Metelbeard. We have all enjoyed the WPvP with you and your guild. Appreciate the bump :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll give them credit. They do like to WPvP.

But do you know how difficult it is to decapitate one of you when there’s an 80 man raid with you in the middle of my damn throne room?

I’d like to thank everyone who has participated with us in events and World PvP along with our in guild activities. We have made our mark on Emerald Dream and we are here to stay. We take pride in running with our guild and our guild only, regardless of what Horde trolls are saying. This is a professional minded guild with one thing in focus, FUN. We have accomplished much of this and look forward to more of it. <3

4 Likes

Due to sharding, often it is hard to fight in wpvp without off realmers tagging along. I do not think KO goes out of their way to invite off realmers. They are fighting on the Alliance side in wpvp and keeping the server interesting. I respect that. All I care about is more wpvp happening.

2 Likes

Thank you Metelbeard. You are spot on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kill Order is a great guild that loves running many things together, as a guild. We always have plenty of people online to do pvp with and our members don’t have to be afraid and turn warmode off unlike some other guilds. That’s a fact.

5 Likes

Recruitment thread or not, I have no quarrel calling out liars when I see them with Cryptids League hanging out in Orgrimmar. I’ll keep your thoughts about trolls in mind while I’m carving your ears off your head.

3 Likes

@everyone SO as you can see, we like to upset Horde enough for them to have to come to OUR recruitment thread to try and trash our guild. Coming from D7 and Emerald Reapers, 2 guilds known to run with LFG zerg trash in the middle of the night, you have it all here. We don’t run with LFG, we have enough people for our small scale tactics and have destroyed everyone in our path. Look no further, the Alliance guild you’ve been waiting for is here! Message an officer or GM today!

7 Likes

If you don’t like zerg trash then you can always turn off Warmode.

2 Likes

It’s a great thing that we’re not zerg trash! I’d hate to be considered that. Good thing we just have enough guildies to run small-mid scale wpvp, just like we advertise and not like the slander you have brought to this thread.

7 Likes

Come join us at KO, run with us when we go on a Hunting spree - and you will see for yourself how we run things! Have a great Day! :sunny:

6 Likes

I’ve rolled with these fine folks on one of their hunting nights and it was a blast. If you love wpvp, these guys deliver!

9 Likes

We enjoy doing our part in making the horde’s lives miserable, as you can see from the previous posts we do a very good job! Give us an in-game whisper if you would like more info on us/guild. All PvP! KO!!!

6 Likes

As a member, I am telling you I don’t think you’ll find a more active and fun guild out there. We are always online and in discord voice. It’s great. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The guild has a huge population of extremely helpful and social people. Always a good laugh and great times with these folks. 0 toxic players so you never have to worry about arguing over a game which is quite silly how serious some people get. Anyway, if you have not had a guild to call home in a while then try KO out.

9 Likes

Join us over at KO!

I havent found a guild like this where I can call home since my Wrath days, Respectful and active leadership. Daily guild groups for WPVP where we take over horde zones and most importantly, have fun. PvP guild tournaments, Arena and RBG’s. No Zergs here unlike a few horde guilds where they depend on it to have a chance.

We also have beer, so what are you waiting for? Message an officer or GM!

7 Likes

For the sake of truth, I personally attest to this being the best all inclusive group of people I’ve met on ED. Some people waste more time on hating us than they should, but that speaks volumes to the waves that we have made. As a PROUD member, I promise, if you join us, you will find your own opinion, and see just how great this family is.

6 Likes

Best guild in a long time. No cliques. It does not matter if you play everyday or just casual, you will be treated the same. I for one am glad I joined.

2 Likes

This is so cute. I almost laughed.

3 Likes

Absolutely the best guild I have had the pleasure of being a part of in a really long time. Looking for a home, pst an officer/GM today! KO!

1 Like