[A] <Kill Order> Guild Recruitment (Deactivated)

These guys are THE ONLY reason I log on!

3 Likes

At what MMR, if I may ask?

1 Like

Hey Propedull! Right now depends on the actual team we run. We have 1600-1750 and also 1800-1950ish. We have not really been pushing since we didn’t really start until mid season, but here we come ready to go into season 2!

I enjoyed playing fish soccer with you guys the other day.

2 Likes

Lol the nerve of anyone from ISR calling anyone out on anything
 too funny. Go back to camping portal room with a raid
 cause then you can both outnumber them and your enemy cant fight back.

1 Like

Greetings blood-children!

I am sure Kill Order is a group of legitimate businesspeople. Similarly, the Church of Tact is a legitimate religion. Like all legitimate religions, we sometimes need to have someone neutralized, or a town conquered in the name of righteousness. What is the going rate for your mercenary military logistics operations? The Church of Tact prefers to measure assassinations neutralizations in number of heads, and righteous conquests in the average number of people who will be slayed.

Hail Tact!

4 Likes

Here I was leaving the thread alone after I said my piece, and you had to come in and state something. Next time our 20 man raid comes in to farm some kills, you should try bringing more than 40 to kill us off. #incompetentAlliance

2 Likes

KO we still doing our thing, fighting the good fight. Hey WBL will make sure to invite you to the next game so you don’t have to /who us :smiley: GGs all around at the end of the day.

4 Likes

Well received Turun,
If you need assistance in removing the horde filth call on us!
For the Alliance!

3 Likes

Want to do some WPvP? or just some fun events with a group of people! Want to gather some salty tears? Join us today!!!

3 Likes

I’m new to the guild but so far everyone’s been a blast to play with! There’s always fun and engaging events going on, with plenty of people willing to get stuff going in between. Come for the Horde slaying fun! Stay for the naked darts!

5 Likes

Welcome Syreas! <3 KO!

6 Likes

Good guild. Lots of cool people that love to watch the Horde burn. I like it.

4 Likes

this guild makes WSB look like spartans

http:// www.bloodpressureuk. org/microsites/salt/Home/Whysaltisbad

Great group of folks. Took a long break, came back, and just the people alone have made sticking around worth it.

5 Likes

There ain’t much I wouldn’t do for my peeps here! I promise if you come hang with us, you’ll see exactly why. In short time, many of our new members have expressed how different it is here, and fully dove into our family!

5 Likes

Still undecided on whether to stay horde or go alliance when I come back later this month, your members seem very enthusiastic about the guild though.

3 Likes

I love my KO family!

2 RBG Teams up & running and working on more! Join Kill Order today if you wish to drink from the skulls of your enemies. KO!

1 Like

Are you guys still recruiting ? If so lemme now my bnet is iiicarus#1223.

1 Like