[A] Khaz/Dath/Aman <Tabbed Out> 9/10H SoD Wed/Mon 9-11:30

Tabbed Out of Khaz’goroth, Dath’Remar and Aman’thul is recruiting for 9.1.5. We are currently 9/10H in Sanctum of Domination. We have been slow to complete the raid but we will get it done by patch. We have a solid and consistent core team and are looking for a few more dps to round out our numbers.

° We are an established Heroic focused guild. Our goal is to achieve the AOTC for a raid tier when it is current. We have been achieving our goal since AOTC was introduced in Throne of Thunder.

° Our raid times are Monday and Wednesday 9pm to 11:30pm AEST/AEDT. We only raid 2 days a week for FIVE hours total. Even with this limited time we achieve our AOTC goal. Whilst our times are considered casual, and our attitudes relaxed and easy going, our chase for the AOTC is not. Through our shared passion for the game and the guild goals, we have formed a strong bond of friendship - this doesn’t just include the core group it extends to everyone joining the guild or are friends of the guild.

° Outside of raiding we do Mythic+ for KSM, run old raid achieves and mounts. We have social nights and themed raids every month for a bit of fun.

° We are a mature tight knit Australian based guild. We welcome anyone who shares our passion for casual but focused raiding. We do not claim to be hardcore mythic raiders nor are we slackers. We welcome anyone from different parts of the world who can raid during our raid days and time.

Social Members, New Players and Returning players welcome, we can help you enter the raiding or m+ scene. (edited) Contact via Vurve#5224 on discord or Veuve#1513 on bnet.

2 Likes

Big ol’ bump for the most fun people I’ve ever raided or done keys with in as long as I can remember!

I’m really interested, sent a Bnet request to see if maybe I could be a good fit

Bump - still raiding - still looking for more :))

bump…bump…bump…bump…bump… !

Bump! We are getting back into raiding after taking a break over the holidays. Still looking for a few more people.

Bumpity bump

Still bumping along!