[A] [Khaz’goroth] Sponsored By Centrelink 7/8H

Sponsored By Centrelink would like to extend an invitation to all ready, reliable like minded players for current tier raid progression, achievements & Mythic level raids in the coming weeks. Our guild has recently reformed at the start of Dragonflight with the intent to be achieving Ahead of the curve & potentially the cutting edge raid achievements in the coming raid tiers. We offer a diverse and inclusive environment that has shown to foster continuous improvement in our roster with every week that passes. We are in high need of DPS! The current priority classes and specs are as follows:

DPS:
Wind Walker Monk - HIGH
Unholy Death knight: HIGH
Frost Death knight: HIGH
Demo Warlock: HIGH
Shadow Priest: HIGH
Devastation Evoker: HIGH
Havoc Demon Hunter: HIGH

ALL CLASS’S WILL BE CONSIDERED!

If you feel like you share the same goals as a player and are looking for a new place to call home, Send your current personal progression and ilvl through the guild pane or send me an in-game mail at Àlex - Khaz’goroth , or discord at Sponsored By Centrelink would like to extend an invitation to all ready, reliable like minded players for current tier raid progression, achievements & Mythic level raids in the coming weeks. Our guild has recently reformed at the start of Dragonflight with the intent to be achieving Ahead of the curve & potentially the cutting edge raid achievements in the coming raid tiers. We offer a diverse and inclusive environment that has shown to foster continuous improvement in our roster with every week that passes. We are in high need of DPS! The current priority classes and specs are as follows:

DPS:
Wind Walker Monk - HIGH
Unholy Death knight: HIGH
Frost Death knight: HIGH
Demo Warlock: HIGH
Shadow Priest: HIGH
Devastation Evoker: HIGH
Havoc Demon Hunter: HIGH

If you feel like you share the same goals as a player and are looking for a new place to call home, Send your current personal progression and ilvl through the guild pane or send me an in-game mail at Àlex - Khaz’goroth or contact me on discord @ Àlex#5381. I will aim to be prompt with my reply. I hope to speak with you soon. - Alex :slight_smile:

1 Like