[A] [Kel'Thuzad] <Exclusive Outcasts> 8/9M - Wed/Thurs. Fated Recruiting

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Recruiting friends and homies for the future!

IMPORTANT - Pushing Fated season - Will update kills.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. CE is the current goal of the guild at this time!
Vault 7/8M
AtSC - 8/9M
Current tier - 8/9M

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Healers is our top priority at this time. Soon as we fill that role, we have a stable 22+ people. Also looking for DPS to push and compete for a spot on the team. Along with bench/filler team members for when we have attendance issues. All sports are earned, never in stone. This guild is a mature/ dark humor atmosphere. We poke fun all the time, but we can snap back into focus immediately. It’s important to have a good/fun atmosphere but be able to focus up when the going gets tough or its time to game.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - core healer / bench healers.

Dps - Aug evoker. Havoc DH - Ranged dps. (Any DPS TBH, not picky)

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! Mythic plus night are Friday and Saturday for us to help each other get keys done. KSM= always achieved. Super excited for the new season :).

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987 -bnet
tynaughty - discord.

19 Likes

Bump great guild

3 Likes

Enjoyable guild to be apart of from keystones to raiding. also has a very active discord!

2 Likes

I’ll heal you so good

1 Like

Bump. Still looking for peeps :slight_smile:

come game bros

1 Like

Lf some gamers :slight_smile:

Great guild, treats healing slaves well :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are there any rogues in the guild? Asking for a friend

1 Like

No pox storm. + L

Inb4 the hard swap let’s go new healers to replace that mediocre kaktus guy

2 Likes

Can confirm, actual gamers.

1 Like

Always looking for more guildies!

1 Like

Still looking all!

1 Like

This naughty guy knows what he’s doing and he can sometimes be funny. lots of 3k IO gamers and guild is a blast to be in

1 Like

if you join, we will greet you with lots of gifs and memes of how happy we are to have you.

1 Like

Still looking!!

Still looking! Dps possible tank :slight_smile:

Need people to replace that kaktus guy please

Still looking for people!!