[A] - Kara Geared Holy Pally LF Raiding Guild

Hi All,

I’m a Kara geared holy pally (exp. 11/11) currently looking for a daytime or evening (PST) 25 man raiding guild to join and call home. I can raid any day of the week between 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM and 7:30 PM PST or later but do prefer raiding on weekdays if possible. I am more than happy to server transfer.

I cleared all TBC content when it was live years ago and am excited to do it again. If you’re interested, please add me on bnet (Des#12939) or on Discord (Des#1663).

Thanks!

Hey Supremes, UNlTY is recruiting a Holy Pally. We raid Tues/Wed 1pm-4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST) on fairbanks. Let me know if you re interested.

Hey there - unfortunately your raid times won’t work for me. Thank you for the interest though!

Hey there! Have you found a home yet? We are looking for a holy pally! We raid 9-12 est on sun and mon! We have cleared all content and have organized kara runs!

Feel free to message me on discord at kapluenkk#6007

< Recklessly Ambitious > (Netherwind) is running four separate 25 man raid teams. We have cleared all content and run around 10 kara runs per week. We always have plenty of active people online to run stuff with!

Hey there! Unfortunately those times will not work.

I’ve talked to some great folks but am still looking for the best fit!

Sent a discord friend request. [A][Netherwind] | Nerdstompers Recruiting! | Tues/Sun 9-12 EST | 11/11, 3/3

Is our guild

Hey Supremes – feel free to check us out. We have a Wed/Thu 8AM PST (11AM EST) team that is recruiting a Holy Paladin.

Hey man, reached out to you on discord with a friend request, you have messages turned off for non-friends…so cant respond to you

Hope all is well, might be a little late- check us out. think you would fit in just fine with our family.