[A] <Just Wipe> [Casual] [Recruiting] [5/8 H]

Hello!

Just Wipe is a small, casual guild, looking to expand our membership for those who are interested in raiding with us.

We are a diverse group of individuals who have found enjoyment in one another’s company; we’re focused on building strong relationships and enjoying one another’s time and company while exploring the game together. As I mentioned we are a small guild - this means an opportunity for you to be who you are, and to have a presence within a group of people; instead of getting lost in the masses.

Unfortunately we’ve hit a bump in the road, with some of our core raiders deciding to take a break from the game, or leaving all together. This has however given us the amazing opportunity to seek new people, and make new friends.

While we are a casual guild, we do have ambitions to be able to fully clear Heroic raids as a team. This means that while we have a ton of patience, we are looking for those who are willing to put in the time and effort when it’s needed.

So if you’re a new or returning player, someone looking for a slower pace, or the family oriented style of our guild appeals to you, please see the contact details below.

Thank you for your time in reading this. We hope to see you soon! :smiley:

• Raid Times •

Wed: 7pm - 10pm PST
Thurs: 7pm - 10pm PST

• Current Needs •

Demon Hunter DPS
Warrior DPS
Warlock DPS
Mage (Any Spec)
Paladin HEALS
Monk HEALS
Death Knight TANK