[A] <Just a Flesh Wound>

We’re always recruiting. We’re a newer guild, but our leadership is not new to the game. We’ve played since around mid to late Burning Crusade, I started right before Sunwell Dropped.

We have a lot of knowledge to offer to anyone who wants it. We help in many fashions, including answering questions, bags for new players, and new toons, help with add-ons and macros, and more.

We currently give all members 100g per day in repairs. It isn’t much to the max level player, and may change as I make more gold haha.

We’ve recently started doing prize events, not raffles. We don’t ask for gold or donations to enter into our events. How we work our events is to ask any interested to pick a number from 1 to 100, and during the “drawing” I do a /roll and repeat until I land on a winner. Right now the next prize will be 2 companion pets.

We have plans on doing meta achievement/Glory guild runs for fun, achievements, mounts, transmog, loot, and gold.

We have some members that are into Arena and BG’s. I like to do some RBG’s on occasion. I also will be getting back into Mythic + runs. Raiding as a guild team is a possibility in the future.

We have a Discord server. We encourage all members to sign up/in and use it as you want. It is not a requirement.

When World of Warcraft: Classic launches, we’ll have a sister guild of the same name on a server in Classic, using the same Discord.

Guilds are fun. They should never be stressful. I can’t fathom a person saying, “I am paying to play this game, I want my experience to utterly suck.” We pay to PLAY so let’s have some fun.

We ask a few simple guidelines:

1. Age 18+
  2. No racism - Zero Tolerance
  3. No belittling, trolling, insulting other members. Bust balls, but don’t be THAT guy/girl.

Hit me up, I am Co-GM. Hit up Crystill, the GM. Ask any member for an invite.

Let’s have some fun and discover new and exciting ways to cook Tauren.

1 Like