[A] Jul 21 7pm st: Oneshot RP Campaign - The Tidesage's Treasure

I’m looking to run a short oneshot RP campaign starting on Sunday, July 21st, at 7pm server time. It should only be a couple hours, but if for some reason it gets too long I may split it into chapters and reschedule part 2.

I’m new to RP, and very new to writing campaigns, so this is a casual fun way for me to “get my feet wet”. I ask for patience, understanding, and an open mind for this event.

I’m looking to try and keep it to 10 players, who will need to be around 110+ since it all takes place in Boralus/Stormsong Valley. I have mostly non-aggressive areas but there will be some travel.

If you’d like to sign up, please go to this google form:
https :// forms.gle/ owXGVfCfG5dEA1MK6

(sorry, don’t post enough on the forums yet to be able to post real link) - you can also find it in the Alliance RP Discord.

There’s some further information on the form, and you can always message me in game or add my btag (Laurelyn#1473) for questions or clarifications. I’ll be sending out confirmations soon with meeting location and other need to knows once I get my min number of people.

Also, I’m open to writing oneshot RP campaigns for others like this one, especially if you have an idea but maybe not the time or energy to write it yourself.

1 Like