[A] <Ironbreaker Clan> is an all Dwarf guild looking for new members

Ironbreaker Clan is an all dwarf guild built around flexibility and immersion. We’re not strictly an RP guild, we’re more interested in creating a lore faithful dwarf themed atmosphere for our members. Many of us are former members of other RP guilds where we felt that the scheduling of mandatory guild events ate into our game time a bit too much for our liking. We understand that some people have limited playtime and don’t want to be forced to spend their in-game time how the guild leadership dictates. We want our members to enjoy their time as they see fit and hopefully enjoy each others company while doing so.

We are not a raiding guild, we are not a hardcore RP guild, or even a guild that focuses on any particular aspect of progression. We’re predominantly a social casual guild looking to run some BGs, mythics, and other content our members express interest in. We do not currently host our own RP events, but some members do attend events shared via the cross-server dwarven RP community The Mead Hall.

Our Clan is currently in a state of rebuilding and refocusing after losing members to Classic, TBC, realm migration, etc. I’ve been an officer of IC since early 2018 and have recently taken over guild leadership after our original GM retired from WoW. If you’re a dwarf player and are interested in a friendly, no pressure, immersive environment, then feel free to drop myself or one of our other members a line.

Steinur
GM of Ironbreaker Clan

6 Likes

If you guys have an interest in WPvP, look in to the Watch. It’s a coalition of Alliance wpvprs. GL with the guild!

5 Likes

How has this guild come along? I’m still on the hunt for an all dwarf guild to jump into

I wish you the best in your endeavors. As a member of Clan Battlehammer the existence of more dwarfs will always be a cause I can get behind. I hope that I stand with you on the battlefield someday.

2 Likes

Hooch smash stinky smoke smelling beardy meat puppets!

Is this guild still around?

I haven’t seen them in a long time but maybe?