[A] Interest Check - Outlaw Biker Themed Guild - Looking to Form Guild

I think it’s a cool idea on a biker gang. If the mount is in game & gnomes have way more inventions than that, why not. As long as the plot is not modern but tweaked to wow.

1 Like

I appreciate every comment to this post, both positive and negative.

With that said, I have taken every comment to heart, and edited the original post. Hopefully it is acceptable now, with a chance of being taken seriously.

This is a project way over my newbie roleplay head, but a project I am very serious about! I think it could be tons of fun.

Thanks again everyone!

3 Likes

I think this is an awesome idea and wouldn’t mind putting an alt into it, and that’s coming from a lore abiding player. I can’t see why it would be an issue to ride motorcycles and pretty much do what many crime guilds do, except on foot or horse.

Like others have said, bikes along with other engineered machines already exist so I can’t see why that would break anyone’s immersion… and if it does, well they don’t have to roleplay with the guild. It looks to me as if plenty of people might, however - and thank goodness for that. I say you should do as your heart desires, OP! What’s the worst that can happen?

1 Like