[A] [Incendius] [Causal, PvE, PvP] Didn't Get your name? Neither did we!

Join us on Incendius (new East Coast PVP Server launching tomorrow!)
We we’re originally going Herod, but just recently decided to swap.

CLASSIC - Incendius NA - ALLIANCE

<nerds> Is recruiting more nerds!

we are recruiting for launch. The time is upon us, and if you need a home still we are welcoming.

Server: Incendius (Launched, Monday 2 Hours before the Game Launches.

Faction: Alliance

The People you’ll be playing with: Mostly folks around 30 years old, with a passion for WoW and a life outside of it.

Casual but with a get-stuff-done attitude.

Our Priority: Have fun, be chill, no elitists, no dbags, noob friendly, while still progressing.

You need to be: Friendly, welcoming, helpful.

No tolerance for negative/toxic folks. We all play games to have fun. And fun will be had.

I am the GM and have been playing since vanilla. I am 29. I started this with a group of about 10 IRL friends and 10 WoW friends i’ve met over the years. So the core looking to be pretty stable and consistent. We are almost all 10+ year wow veterans. And we all get along great. Drink beers, get a lil rowdy, make some less than desirable jokes. Have FUN. is #1

Schedule.

Enjoy the leveling experience

Raid times are TENTATIVLY 7:30pm - 10:30ish pm est. Wedneday and Saturday —Subject to change by what works best with everyone once we get to 60

We are organizing folks to proactively help each other with gathering professions early on to supply the guild with consumables /gear / bags etc. from each one.

If you want to participate though, you will have to help supply materials/funds to participate. (or just make friends with one of the alchemists /shrug)

50ish people in the discord right now, and actually pretty heavy on tanks/heals so organizing 5 mans is looking to be a breeze.

Main Tank Roles are filled, but welcoming all classes and specs, as we don’t expect everyone to make it to 60.

NA servers.

DKP loot system. uhhh, that’s all i can think of right now. add me on bnet bashmaster#1698 to join.

Bump bump bump.

almost there my dudes.

Bumpity bump

I’m interested whats your char name?

Bash

Sitting in a queue atm