(A) <In Exile> Recruiting all roles

Alliance
US - Malfurion/Trollbane

8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace, and AotC for raids going back last 2 expansions, including Crucible!

About Us:
In Exile has been around for over 12 years with a core group of raiders that has remained steady over the past 3 expansion. With an early kill on Azshara this tier coinciding with Classic Release we find we could use some more raiders for rest of this tier. We are a friendly group of mostly people in their 30’s and older, a love of Puns and in game Turkey tag is required.

In addition to Progression raiding through heroic difficulty, we frequently do Mythic+ dungeon runs with all guild members (not just raid team). And one of my goals is to make sure that once the raid team has progressed through and obtained AotC we have open raiding to see if we can obtain it for other members who can’t commit to the raid schedule as well (as noted above the classic exodus has made this frustrating for me).

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Sundays 8 - 10:30 eastern/server. Occasional Friday runs for alts and/or drunken shenanigans. I ask that my raid team limit their absences from raiding to committing to missing no more than 3 raids every 2 months whenever possible.

Needs:

1. Tank
  2. Healers
  3. Exceptional DPS is always an option, though I like to keep our roster under 20-22 people in general.

Contact
Littlecat#1516 (Bnet)
Zollie#7122 (Discord)
If you have any questions or need more information please reach out to me!