[A] <Improvise> 3/9M LF Potential Guild Merger!

Improvise is a two day a week raiding guild that strives to push end game content without the schedule of most hardcore raiding guilds. We are currently located on Greymane-Tanaris and raid Thursday and Monday from 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We also clear heroic on optional raid nights and run many mythic plus dungeons throughout the week.

Over the course of this expansion, we have struggled to field a full raid team. We are looking to solve that issue permanently by finding another like-minded guild that shares our vision and goals. We are happy to transfer to a different server as long as it east coast or central and high pop, and we are also happy to have you come to Greymane.

We are a group of individuals with a great, friendly community that come from all different walks of life. Our common bond is that we all enjoy pushing end game content but simply no longer have the time available to raid extensive hours due to real life commitments and obligations. We are looking for a group of 7-8 all the way to 13-14 people to merge our community with. We are also potentially open to changing which two days we raid if our current Thurs/Mon schedule doesn’t work well for everyone. We understand that a merger requires planning and communication and look forward to doing that with you! We understand that merging doesn’t simply mean one guild absorbing another, but figuring out how to build a new, positive community going forward that has the same wants and goals.

If this sounds like this might be a good fit for you and your guild, please reach out to me! My btag is Amereth#1324. Thanks for checking us out and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey I’m the GM of Perception Check on Turalyon. We would be interested in speaking to you guys about joining our raid team and getting this CE. We are currently 5/9M and progressing on Rhasta. We raid Tue/Thur from 830 to 1130pm EST. I think we may have room for your group due to some recent members having to bow out. You contact me on Bnet at XIX#1101 or on Discord at Jammorn#2881