[A] <Imperium] is recruiting

Alliance - Myzrael

We are a guild focused on end game raiding, and a community of friendly adults who enjoy progressing together. The guild has been around since Myzrael’s beginning. We are an inclusive environment, understanding of people’s real life responsibilities, and respectful towards people of all races, sexual orientations and gender identities. We aim to have fun and successful raids. We are 9/9 in AQ on all 3 raid teams with each team clearing AQ40 in one night.

Loot System

• DKP, as-is bidding with class-based priority.
  • Show up consistently, be prepared and be rewarded.

Raid Times

• AQ40: Tuesday 6 PM, Friday 7 PM, Saturday 7 PM
  • BWL/MC: Monday 6 PM, Thursday 7 PM, Sunday 7 PM

Currently Recruiting

• Warrior / Rogue / Feral Cat
  • Mage / Warlock
  • Healing Priest
  • Hunter

Join our discord and post your application in the #applications channel. We always look forward to playing with more great people!

discord.gg/nTV4NwF

1 Like

I’ve been raiding with Imperium since their very first MC run and I’d highly recommend the guild to any adults who have real-world obligations but still want to be part of a high-end team.

1 Like

Hooray for us!

1 Like

Updated list of classes we are recruiting.

Would not consider this guild at all. Raided with them in the early days, WoW Classic loot hoes - in other words - not adult at all. Felt like I was playing Classic back in 2004 again.

They reserved the Eye of Sulfuras for their officer because he wanted to go arms. Imagine reserving loot (that doesnt really matter and for an inferior spec) in a “friendly adults” guild.