[A] <Immortals> 3/8M Tues/Thur 8-11pm PST

Immortals

Guild: Immortals

Server: US - Lightbringer

Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. PST (Server Time) - Add 2 hours if CST, Add 3 hours if EST.

Current Progression: 3/8M (25% attempts on Mythic Vectis)

Voice Communications: Discord (Chat and Voice Communication Channels)

Current Goal: 5/8M or 6/8M before Tides of Vengeance

Current Needs: 1 HEAL - WARLOCK - HUNTER - DEATH KNIGHT - DEMON HUNTER - and exceptional and committed applicants

Recruitment Contact: Sharess (Btag: Sharess#1423 or Discord: Sharess#3860)

About Immortals: We are looking for driven, social and positive people. Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We enjoy pushing Mythic Progression content during raid times (stated above), doing Mythic + Keys during off time as well as Island Expeditions, Transmog runs and Heroic/Normal Raid runs in off days as a way to play together and help gear up new members/alts.

What we provide: Food (Feasts), Flasks (Cauldrons), Guild Repairs for Raid Nights, Recordings from raids, Logs posted, Constructive Criticism.

What we expect: Ability to take Constructive Criticism. Research fights (videos if behind, progression discussion forums if current) Use Vantus Runes once sub 50% on fights. Sim Yourself/Check your Wowanalyzer raid reports. Constantly find ways to improve!

If you find what we provide for our members and what we expect from our members acceptable, please reach out via Discord to chat/provide more information.

~ Thank You ~

Hey Sharess long time player/raider/raid leader/GM here lol looking for a guild, I am currently on Kel’Thuzad with all my toons 8 120s alliance. Looking to xfer to where I first started this game 14 years ago. Lightbringer! What are your current needs?

Hey Yellowbus! Thanks for the reply.
Current Needs: 1 HEAL - WARLOCK - HUNTER - DEATH KNIGHT - DEMON HUNTER - and exceptional and committed applicants

That is only for our Mythic Raid team though. Are you planning on bringing all 8 over or just a couple or 1?

Also Upcoming welcome home!!
We’ve kept the realm populated for you! Add me on discord to chat more :slight_smile:

alright thank you for the reply, I can xfer 1 for your highest needs but will eventually have all back on lightbringer… $$$$$$ lol, I have a hunter and warlock not quit geared but could be fast with a active guild to join. I will add you and speak with you later tonight currently doing that whole 9-5 stuff lol.

Sounds great, We already got you into the fold and hope everything works out when you bring your other toons over eventually :slight_smile:

Still recruiting!!

I’m interested. Like the active times later in the night and looking forward to progressing through BoD. I’ll look for you in game.