☞〖A〗《Immortals》 3/8M LF More! ☜ ✌

Hellooooooo Lightbringer!

<Immortals> is 2/8M recruiting for Mythic Uldir and more casual players for Normals/Heroics.

We are a US guild located on Lightbringer hosting a number of accomplished and talented members. Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We enjoy having fun and messing around but as a group know when it is time to focus on progression and clear content.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for a Hunter / DH and Healer for Mythics and everyone is welcome for Normal/Heroics.

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Our progression raid times are at 8-11pm PST, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
We host a number of events. Heroic alt runs are 8-11 on Wednesday, Sunday Funday 8-11, and a number of alliance runs throughout the server.

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
ZOMG !
Bump for BFA!
I would love to join! I play between my Arms Warr and my Aff Warlock. I also have a Shaman. Getting ready for BFA and would love to be apart of ur ranks!
We'd love to have ya!
Hey! I'd love to join if you have the spot open in the raid team! I plan to main my Mistweaver, but I'm willing to learn any healer that's needed for the team and I also have a Frost mage and a rogue as dps alts (though the rogue is on a different server atm).

(not sure why it says I still have a guild on this toon btw, I'm not in it!)
Hey, hit me up at Dozar#1961 if you have a chance. I'm a healer Druid/Shaman interested.
Hi Rohias,

I would love to chat with you about joining. I'll try you in game.

Cheers!
If you need a sexy resto shaman for mythic raiding/M+ hit me up at Birkie#1856. ilvl 336 as of 8/25.
I'm interested in talking to somebody about joining. ilevel 341 / AP 19 Havoc DH here. 19 years (shut up I'm old) of raiding experience. Marroc#1506 if you like to get in touch with me.
Hey, Hope there is still room. I haven't played since Cata, and don't have any WoW Friends so hopefully you get this. I should be on most of the day. I would like to join.

I added you on blizz, My name is "Frozt"
Looking for 1m Tank and Healer for Mythic Uldir! Everyone is welcome on our more casual friendly offnight raids :)
We could really use a DH or a hunter. Healers are also welcome!
^^^
I'm interested in talking to somebody about joining. I have 3 toons looking for home
, Fury Warrior(Selvkai), Disc. Priest(Mararan), and BM Hunter(Runekai). I'm not up speed for mythic raiding but like to join a active guild .
Sure, send a tell to any of us online and they'll be able to invite you to the guild. If you have any further questions, feel free to whisper me anytime as well!

Sign me up.